VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OUTBREAK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

OUTBREAK Empty
PostSubject: OUTBREAK   OUTBREAK I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:08 pm

OUTBREAK Outbre14

SYNOPSIS
The year is 2012, experimentation in longer lasting life has begun testing on humans, but when scientists get the formula wrong they bring about a virus, one which will lead to the fall of mankind. 257 miles away from the disaster, in Clearwater North Carolina, Panic, Fear and horror begin to set in as the Virus reaches the small town a small group of friends band togeather in hopes of surviving The end of the
world.

CHARACTERS

OUTBREAK Outbre12
Kayla is the main protagonist, a reporter for the Daily News she is tough, smart, headstrong and can handle her self in any situation. Even with the world coming ever so closer to the end Kayla refuses to allow her self to show fear.

OUTBREAK Outbre11
Cam and Kayla have been best friends since they were
children but Cam holds a secret from Kayla that he’s been in love with her ever since they first met, with time running out and the end growing closer will Cam gather up his courage in order to the tell the girl of his dreams that he is desperately in love her?

OUTBREAK Outbre10
Born and raised in NYC Jenna decided to take a job offer in the small town to help people, but as the virus slowly begins to break out in Clearwater Jenna’s beliefs will be pushed to its limit and her search for her father will change Jenna forever.

OUTBREAK Outbre13
Normal for Tanya is over, as a young women thrown into a impossible situation Tanya struggles to find her place in the end of world, having been raised by her older sister Tanya is very much a mini Kayla, however Tanya may not have to worry about finding her way for much longer.

OUTBREAK Outbre14
Sully has just finished serving two tours in IRAQ and has returned home at last, but his peace doesn’t last long when the Virus reaches Clearwater, Sully decides to take charge of the situation bringing the gang together, but the hardest part twill be keeping them together.

EPISODES[/center]

01x01 - THE VIRUS(Pilot)
After a virus breaks out that slowly turns people into monsters, a group of survivors from Clearwater, North
Carolina prepare themselves for the end.

01x02 - SEARCH AND SUPPLY
With more and more people being infected the team searches for supplies to prepare themselfes, well tight quarters with each other threaten to tear the newly formed team apart.

01X03 - INFECTION
With the virus spreading through more cities and the body count rising Tanya couldn’t pick a more worse time to separate herself from the group, well Cam and Sully race to find her before she is infected Kayla discovers why her sister has left them.

01X04 - TRANSFORM
Cam and Sully manage to reach Tanya but are to late as she
has been infected a fact which she hides from them, Jenna leaves the safe house in search of her father as Kayla waits for her sisters safe return.

01X05 - THE CITY OF DREAMS
Tanya, Cam and Sully return to the safe house, unbeknown to the other of Tanya’s situation, well Jenna reaches New York which has been completely destroyed and over taken by the Virus, but still manages to find a survivor in all the mess.

01X06 - HOPE

As Kayla begins to suspect something is wrong with Tanya,
Jenna continues to search through New York in hopes her father has survived the virus, and grows closer to survivor Scott(James Lafferty).

01x07 - FIGHT OR FLIGHT
Cam decides to leave the survivors when he discovers Kayla and Sully’s relationship and decides to head to New York in search of Jenna who finds her father at last.

01X08 - YOU FOUND ME
Sully, Kayla and Tanya leave the safe house in search of a cure for the virus, after Scott becomes infected Jenna is left with a hard choice, that will change her forever.

01X09 - FAMILY
With time running out and Kayla growing more desperate to save her sister, the trio discover there is a safe haven in Vegas where the doctor responsible for the outbreak has gone meanwhile Cam reaches a grief stricken Jenna at last.

01X10 - SHELTER
Cam and Jenna return to the safe house where they discover a letter, saying the others have left to Vegas well on the road there Tanya begins to feel the need to feed.

01X11 - WAKING UP IN VEGAS
The Survivors reunite in Vegas where a large number of othercivilians have taken shelter, there the team meets Dr.Eric Hall the man responsible for the Outbreak as Jenna turns her grief on him.

01X12 THE CURE
The Survivors discover a Cure lies in the blood of a younggirl who has gone missing, well Tanya has beencompletely taken by the Virus well Kayla must make a toughchoice.

Series Status: Breaking down the Pilot

Last edited by Matthew James on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

OUTBREAK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTBREAK   OUTBREAK I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Great premise, and great storyline. I'd definately like to see something like this be done, but I have a strange feeling that it seems almost "one season-y". What I mean by that, is that it doesn't look like it can last more than a season. So, while I know you're only pitching the first season, I'd like you to put some ideas on there for how you'd make it run for another; maybe a big bad, a new outbreak of some disease, or consequences of this young girl's blood. Maybe it causes a whole new virus that works quiker. XD
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

OUTBREAK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTBREAK   OUTBREAK I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:36 pm

I love the premise!!! Amazing concept! Never heard of a zombie type series so I think its pretty original. Great job with the characters, I want to learn more about them and so far, they seem pretty interesting. The pitch is very intriguing and I really can't wait to read a pilot for this. I have to ask the same questions Jack did though, how will you stretch the storyline out for more than one or 2 seasons? I really want to see what you do with this because it looks like you've got something pretty amazing so far Smile Great job
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

OUTBREAK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTBREAK   OUTBREAK I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:00 pm

This looks absolutely amazing! I'd love to know more about what the virus can do to people, and how they can catch it, but this looks very interesting! You obviously have taken time to think of an original plot, and this is definitely one. I have always loved the idea of outbreaks, or diseases and viruses going around that could end the world. Amazing job, hope it gets picked up. Can't wait to read the pilot.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

OUTBREAK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTBREAK   OUTBREAK I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Im liking this alot Matt
I really cant wait for the pilot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OUTBREAK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTBREAK   OUTBREAK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down