VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)

Go down 
+2
Chris Davis
Brian Melanson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) Empty
PostSubject: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) ChosenLogo-1

Welcome to Oceanview, Massachusetts. It presides in one of the most top towns in the Cape. It has clean air, and no problems what so ever. But there is a few. Within the town, Legends of mystical evils begin to arise in the town. But random murders where there are two bite marks in the neck reveal that evil resides in their town. Four friends now must uncover those secrets in order to save the future of the town and the world. But along the road they must battle various demons and evils that threaten their town. Their town has a secret that won't stay buried.

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) Chloe-1
Portrayed by Hayden Panniterie
Ever since she was 16 years old, she has always had an interest in books. Growing up, She begin to research the occult more and more until she learned it was all real. Now that she is 20 her and her friends have opened up Ocean Books in the Town Square. Her lure into the occult has caused her and her friends to be able to stop the paranormal and save the dangers that threaten the town.

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) Paul-2
Portrayed by Christoph Sanders
He and Caroline have been the best of friends since the day they were born. They bought a house together, help run a book store, and fight the paranormal. But the more time he speands with her the more he begins to fall in love with her. Will he tell her the truth?

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) Carrie-1
Portrayed by Kristen Stewart
Carrie is one of the reasons why the gang fights the paranormal. When she was 10 years old, her father was killed by a vampire and since then she has been seeking revenge on anything that is evil. But will this turn into deep hate when she could possibly come face to face with the thing that killed her own Father?

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) David-1
Portrayed by Robbie Amell
When her first moved to Oceanview, Carrie, Paul, and Chloe were his only friends. But as the years went on. He joined the football team and is dating the head cheerleader. But after Sophomore year he left and was never heard from for 5 years. But now he's back and his secrets are harder to keep. What has happened over the five years he was gone?

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) Caroline-1
Portrayed by Kaley Cuoco
Caroline was once the normal girl of the group. But when her mother tells her about her families dark past. How is her family associated in the Salem Witch Trials. And how did she get the powers she can't control. Is it all part of the dark past or of her future?

Episodes

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x01-3
In the small town, Evil begins make its presence known. Chloe, Paul, Carrie, and David begin to researches the town's past and it revels more then what they wanted to see. A history in the Salem Witch Trials.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x02-3
Caroline traces her families genealogy to the Salem Witch Trials and learns that her family were witches. Meanwhile a witch hunter comes into the town wanting to destroy the line.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x03-3
A ghost family haunts Carrie's house. Now its up to her and Paul to track down the families past and figure out why they stayed behind. Meanwhile Chloe, David and Caroline fight their first vampire which could be harder to do then they thought.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x04-3
Stephine holds a press conference to tell the town everything is fine. Meanwhile the team investigates a town hall meeting held back in the 1870's where a demon attacked and could attack again.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x05-2
Missing persons turn up in the town. But thats not the only problem the gang has to worry about.
A evil power begins to make herself known and everything is changing this is the one episode
where it will all begin
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x06-1
In the Mid Season Finale. An earthquake that is uncommon to Massachusetts is set off. While the
town is trying to recover from it. Stephine begins to tell the truth to Caroline and her friends
figure it all out.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x07-1
A demon that sucks out your soul out of your body, haunts the Oceanview Hospital. While
Caroline is stuck in the Hospital and is at risk of being caught in the demons crossfire.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x08
When the gang begins to get stories in many different ways, a Shape Shifting demon threatens
the gang and their friendship, Meanwhile the FBI comes to town.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x09
A black hole emerges in the town square, and the team suspects the Enchantress but she is not
the only one that is behind the black holes and the gang could be facing their final battle.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x10
The men of the town are dying. The girls now fear for the boys when a young beautiful and sexy
woman seduces them and brings them to their death, The most unexpected episode of Chosen
yet!
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x11
The team begins to learn about The Enchantress and about her Origins. They tavel back in time
and learn this is not the first time she has attacked Oceanview and that its not the last time.
Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) 1x12
The roads are tougher when The team faces The Enchantress for the first time. And she is ploting
the end. And this is just the start of the battle where it all begins and someone could end! The
most SHOCKING Season Finale yet!

Notes on the Series Alright this was originally intended to be the VAMP remake and now I am going to use this as the Remake and I have 12 episodes this season just as VAMP did or did not. Razz But all of the next seasons will be 22 or 23. But this is non Jossverse and is no longer Buffyverse so it is totally original!

Last edited by Brian Melanson on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Wow. I'm liking it so far. Seems like you've really dropped the "Buffy" element which is a great thing! I love the episodes you've come up with, episode 4 is my favorite. Hmm....I cant really say anything bad about the show yet. Really looking forward to reading about the characters and more of the stories you've got planned. So, good job with this one. Looks promising so far.
This series kinda gives me a "Supernatural" feel. Which I like! Very Happy Way better than what "VAMP" was, so great job with that. Can't wait for a pilot. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 am

For starters, I'm not a fan of the title. It needs to be changed. Why is called "Chosen". That very word strikes the very definition of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So that definately needs to be touched up. Something else would be much better - something related to the story you've summed up here.

Secondly, when you get the chance to add bio's, add some more information. You usually end up having stuff like "The girl next door. Funny, loving and likes to kick some butt!!" which is not half bad, but I want to know their storylines for the season, when I read their bios. So, looking forward to that. Its great your not doing a buffy spin off anymore, but again, change the title!

Thirdly, I think this show is original in its form, but not the most original thing I've seen. The Salem Witch Trials thing is a lot like VAMPIRE DIARIES how that chick, don't know her name, not a huge fan of the show, has been linked back to a family of salem witches. She's the psychic one.

Lastly, good cast. Don't care for Kristen Stewart, I'd prefer you have a new cast for a VAMP remake. But its not that important. So, this pitch needs a lot of improvement.

Things to change:

-Title of the show
-Original VAMP cast off the show (not necessary, but would be better)
-More info on the episodes
-Make it a tad more original.
-Character bios containing there storylines.
Back to top Go down
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:15 pm

I agree with Jack. This looks like a very interesting series and I absolutely love the ideas! I do agree that the original VAMP cast should change, like Jack said you don't have to, but some people might prefer it. I would like to see the character bios up soon and hopefully they'll be a little more descriptive. I have always loved to learn about characters' past, especially when they're original for TV, but often in real life. Good luck with this pitch.
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:43 pm

UPDATED BIOS AND NEW LOGO ADDED!!!!!

10-21-09
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:58 pm

I think its a very interesting and very different from V.A.M.P, and I'm happy to see the characters bios up, I only think you may want to concidering lower the age of the character Hayden plays because in really life she's only 19 and she barley pulls of that age of HEREOS I really can't see her playing 25
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 pm

I have to say. I like this. I really want to read this Smile
It does have that good non buffyverse feel and i cant wait for this to get picked up
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:08 pm

FULL EPISODE GUIDE IS UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)   Origins (The New VAMP Remake!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origins (The New VAMP Remake!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Writers Room :: Virtual Series Pitches-
Jump to: