VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, i'm back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan Lizford

Hey, i'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, i'm back!   Hey, i'm back! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:41 am

So, yeah. I've decided to return to lovely VPN because in all honesty i really missed the place. It made me hapy to come here and now that the work pressure of college have calmed slightly, i can try and get on here a little bit more.

So, yeah. My name is Megan and some of you might know me. I'm 18 soon and I live in the United Kingdom of notso greatness lol. I have many interests. I love writing but i don't think im exceptionally good which is why im studying at the moment and working hard to make it better lol. I'm in love with supernatural series but gotta love the normalcy of drama series as there are always stuff to do with good old fashioned normal life disasters lol.

My main love is Charmed, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, The OC, Veronica Mars, Smallville and many other shows that other people would love too. I'm very talkative, happy and opinionated but im very helpful and always give my own view of things. I love helping people out with their pitches whether its graphics, storylines, episode synopsis or whatever. I'm just gonna stop and post this now lol

see you around,

Megan "bigmouth" Lizford Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Hey, i'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, i'm back!   Hey, i'm back! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Glad you decided to come back to VPN. You're always welcome here Smile Its good have you back

Last edited by Chris Davis on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Megan Lizford

Hey, i'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, i'm back!   Hey, i'm back! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Thank you, Chris. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, i'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, i'm back!   Hey, i'm back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, i'm back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Welcome :: Rolling Out the Welcome Mat-
Jump to: