VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gifted - The Official S1 Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Gifted - The Official S1 Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Gifted - The Official S1 Contracts   Gifted - The Official S1 Contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:09 pm

- CONTRACTS -

• Chad Michael Murray - being the first to sign onto the project, the main lead signed on for a total of 3 years. When questioned about his decision, he stated "There is just so much story to this one guy. He's been through a lot and is going to go through even more, and I just can't wait to play on that."

• Michelle Trachtenberg - joining the cast with another 3 year contract, the actress was certain that this spin off of the WB's series Charmed would be a keeper! Sticking with it through its first attempt, the actress had this to say, "We're big, we're bad, and we're coming back! I love, love, love Brandy and I think she'll become a much grander character as the show progresses."

• Angelina Jolie - signing on for a 2 year contract, the actress hits the small screen with hope in her heart. "This is one of the great shows were you see how much one character has changed as it goes on. With the ongoing storylines to the character of Lena, I'm just excited to come on set everyday and play her," the actress claimed.

• Summer Glau - being one of the more popular choices for shows all over the VPN, the actress signed on for a 1 year contract, unaware of where the producers would take her character. "If the producers want me back for more seasons, I would gladly agree to it. I think Tiffany is the average ordinary girl, or, that's what she comes off as, with a lot of heart and depth to her."

• Shawn Ashmore - joining the project after his brother's departure, the actor signed on for a 1 year contract. "I'm sort of playing the best friend of the group. Get the good jokes. Have the great laughs. And hopefully, as the show progresses, my character will turn into something much more bigger that plays out towards the overall series" the actor replied.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net

Gifted - The Official S1 Contracts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Supernatural :: Gifted :: Season One-
Jump to: