VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S1 Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

S1 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Discuss the First season of CONNOR here

Last edited by Matthew James on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Matt.....this series is another i want to read. So i cant wait for it to start Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:46 pm

SPOILER SPACE FOR DISCUSSION OF CONNOR
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Here's the verdict: I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, and can't wait for the other episodes. I love how every single character was introduced to us, especially Eliza Bennet. It was a great story of how she was brought into this fight against the forces of evil, and how at first, I got the impression that the company was like Wolfram & Hart being "evil incorporate" with how suspenseful it was in their first meeting with the "Their are things...I mean people out there..." that made me think, "ooh, maybe he's just got a job working for the big bad," but as it would seem, their up against the forces of evil, which was a great thing! I loved how it sort of toyed with us. I think the best part of the episodes is when they're about to taken on all these demons and then, EVE steps into the picture. The ending was great, proving to be an awesome pilot. The only thing that pretty much jabbed at the story were the consistant spelling errors/grammar issue. A lot of fullstops were missing, capital letters, and I think there was something wrong on every page (spelling/grammar wise). So I think that should be tweeked before it officially airs.

Episode Rating: 9/10 (A-)

Like I said, it was mainly the consistant grammar/spelling mistakes. I usually don't mark down because of that, but I could spot something wrong on every single page, and it slowly began to pull me away from the story. So please fix that for the final official airing in November! 'Cause I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
ConnorsGirl

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:11 am

Does anyone know where I can start reading this? Or is it not posted anywhere yet?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:13 am

http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

Three shows are currently entering their mid season finale. Faith the Vampire Slayer, Fabulous Cordy, and Connor are airing. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S1 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Virtual Jossverse Series' :: Connor :: Season One-
Jump to: