VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S6 Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Malone
Admin

S6 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 am

Discuss the sixth season of Angel.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm

S6 has been good so far. I cant wait until the next episode when we see Cordy fully humanized. Although i have to ask why did u bring Kate back?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 am

khurd16 wrote:
S6 has been good so far. I cant wait until the next episode when we see Cordy fully humanized. Although i have to ask why did u bring Kate back?

I'm not exactly sure how to explain my reasons for bringing her back, but I think its obvious that I love the character, so much I had her put Wesley down, when he was trying to give orders. Another, much more important reason was for Connor. He's always had a father, and somewhat of a mother (Cordelia), but this year he's a bit ... distant. He's confused about the world he's in, and doesn't know which path to go down, and turns to Kate as his guide. Also, she will have her moments this season. She'll be the strong, ex-cop we've seen already, and also, the damsel in distress. Kate's story was not finished, so I brought her back so that it can be. So that the audience can know her story, and where its headed.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:34 am

Oh well thats good.
So will Angel and Cordelia pursue there romance?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:39 am

khurd16 wrote:
Oh well thats good.
So will Angel and Cordelia pursue there romance?

Think of it as ... Clark and Lois. You know they're going to get together, but they've got a long way to go before they connect with one another. Cordelia returns, and from what we've seen in the earlier episodes, there was something going on between them. But they have a few bumby roads ahead of them, that's for sure. On pursuing their romance ... well ... you'll just have to wait and see. There will be some juicy spoilers later down the track, but as of now, there are big things happening in the world of Angel, so they will have to keep their pants zipped up, and their tongues in check. Smile Smile so to speak...
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 am

And will Buffy get mad at the fact that Angel has fallen for Cordelia?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 am

khurd16 wrote:
And will Buffy get mad at the fact that Angel has fallen for Cordelia?
Buffy doesn't really know about Cordelia/Angel. She wasn't even aware of her death. Will she get mad at the two of them, if she found out they were together ... hmm ... no. Because what Season Eight has in store for her, relationship wise, is much more than what she had as Angel. Will there be a few jokes, or jealousy, yes, because lets face it, she's human. But, I don't think it will ever be brought up Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:21 am

Oh okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Episodes 1 and 2 were OUTSTANDING!!! I loved episode 2 especially. You've got a great grasp on the complexity of each and every one of the original Joss Whedon characters. I think you write for them extremely well. So, I cant wait to read episode 3 & then episode 4when it airs! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 pm

LOVED! Episode 4, i really can't wait until the next, the ending was great!
Back to top Go down
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:41 am

Episode Spoiler Discussion Thread "Reward"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I thought the episode was AMAZING! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. You interpert every character VERY well! I loved the part with the music playing and flashing to the different scenes. Can't wait until next week.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm

xSylviaMoonx wrote:
Episode Spoiler Discussion Thread "Reward"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I thought the episode was AMAZING! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. You interpert every character VERY well! I loved the part with the music playing and flashing to the different scenes. Can't wait until next week.

Thanks! Even though this episode did have a lot about Drucilla and the Immortal, and all that, but mainly it was about Cordelia; and her struggles in this new life with no Higher Power abilities. I used the line "I'm Cordelia Chase, Jackass!" so that she realises that she's still the same person, and still can kick butt, even if she wasn't all superpowered -- thanks for the review!! XD
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 am

I loved Episode five. I mean it was epic and good fight scenes.
I loved how you had Cordelia use that one line in there. I loved it. And its also good that you showed what Drusilla was up to in the time she was missing.

So i have to know......why was it Spike that had to believe Angel was the big champions?
I also loved the whole Vision Drusilla had. I mean it was good. So wait who were the ones that fell?
And how are you going to work in the whole Angel is human thing since he signed away his right to the Shanshu?

All in All a good Episode

EPISODE RATING: A+
SERIES RATING: A+
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 am

khurd16 wrote:
I loved Episode five. I mean it was epic and good fight scenes.
I loved how you had Cordelia use that one line in there. I loved it. And its also good that you showed what Drusilla was up to in the time she was missing.

So i have to know......why was it Spike that had to believe Angel was the big champions?
I also loved the whole Vision Drusilla had. I mean it was good. So wait who were the ones that fell?
And how are you going to work in the whole Angel is human thing since he signed away his right to the Shanshu?

All in All a good Episode

SERIES RATING: A+

Thank you so much for reviewing and rating. And for the juicy questions for me to answer and explain. Well, for starters, Spike was the one I felt always had something against Angel. A part of him always wanted to be the better ensouled vampire. And in the first few episodes, we saw that he was telling Angel just how selfish he was being about not destroying his soul to save the city - and now that Wolfram & Hart is coming to attack, he feared that Angel will be turned onto their side, as they hoped. So this episode was for him to realize that Angel is a good guy. He's fighting for a good cause. And Spike has nothing to worry about. Moving on....

Drucilla had a vision of the FINALE. She saw the war between Angel and Wolfram & Hart and saw that people were going to die. And if I'm talking about the wrong thing, the other vision (the one where Angelus is in the streets where everyone is dead, and dying) well, the whole "And people would fall" thing was about the whole city dying because of Angel himself. And that also ties in with Spike, because he knows Dru's visions are almost compeltely right, and she was playing on his fears as well, so he believed her. If he didn't he might have made a mistake; which we learn what he did was the mistake, trying to take Angel out and all.

Lastly, in the first episode, we had a scene between Angel and Lilah - Lilah informed Angel that the document he signed was not about the Shanshu, in fact it was what brought on Hell itself. In the fineprint, it was like a "If the blackthorn fail...." thing. A backup so that Angel would lose. But it was all a hoax for WR&H to get him to sacrifice his soul to save the city; becoming Angelus and being on their side. But as it happened, Angel never gave up the fight, and shone through with flying colours. Now, that is why WR&H are planning to attack now, because they have no backfall. They know Angel will never give up and will now have to use their power to KILL HIM and not RECRUIT HIM.

Thanks again for the episode review. Hope that cleared things up Razz
Back to top Go down
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Back in business is supposed to come out tonight? It is right? I just cant wait so I'm just makin sureee!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 pm

xSylviaMoonx wrote:
Back in business is supposed to come out tonight? It is right? I just cant wait so I'm just makin sureee!!!

Yep, the episode is airing. Maybe later tonight than usual, but its definately airing XD
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 pm

SPOILER SPACE FOR ANGEL EPISODE: "FREAK LIKE ME"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Superb!! Jack, this episode really got me wanting more. Okay, I just wanted to start by telling you that this ep. has to be one of my favs so far and I cant wait to see what happens next Very Happy
I love the whole hell on earth concept you've written in the past few episodes. I really love how its like the end of the world for angel and the team Smile The scene with Kate and Connor at the hotel was outstanding. You did a great job with that because I could just picture is so clearly in my head. Really great! The overall episode as just outstanding, Like I said before, you've got a great grasp on the characters! They're spot on and I love reading the dialogue between them Smile Joss would be proud Smile Smile Smile

EPISODE RATING 10/10 - A+
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 am

Episode Spoiler Discussion Thread "Back in Business"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Loved this episode! Especially loved the part where Cordelia realized theres a lot more evil out there then demons and supernatural, but humans too. And the part where Holland said "No one will survive. You or your little girlfriend." And then Angel punched him =9 Great episode, fabulous job with the whole Charlie and Rick thing! And Spike/Kate in the future?? Who knew!?? Possibilities there.

Episode Rating: A+
Season Rating: A+
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 am

xSylviaMoonx wrote:
Episode Spoiler Discussion Thread "Back in Business"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Loved this episode! Especially loved the part where Cordelia realized theres a lot more evil out there then demons and supernatural, but humans too. And the part where Holland said "No one will survive. You or your little girlfriend." And then Angel punched him =9 Great episode, fabulous job with the whole Charlie and Rick thing! And Spike/Kate in the future?? Who knew!?? Possibilities there.

Episode Rating: A+
Season Rating: A+

Thanks so much! I was a little uneasy about the episode. It had a lot of scenes without the characters in it, and I felt like it may cause a few problems with people who want to laern more about the characters, and have more things about the characters happen. That's why I touched it up a bit, and put some more character-y goodness in it. Like you said, Kate and Spike, there is a bit of a connection there...Thanks again. Holland is back for good now, so Wolfram & Hart is under a very evil man's control lol. The company not the big bad evil evil. LOL.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:51 pm

OMG Jack i loved this episode

First i loved the little commercial at the beginning. It was very unique and an upgrade from the original. (Although I loved Doyle's More)
The next thing i liked was how you had finally put a normal case into there work load and had Cordy realize not everything they do needs to be supernatural
Although I missed Connor in this episode
Angel finally learning the bad guy plans and making a long speech was really cool. Although i kept picturing Buffy. Must be where he got it from
The Kate/Spike thing was good. I want to know if something will come from it
Other than that This episode was amazing Smile

SEASON RATING A+
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm

khurd16 wrote:
OMG Jack i loved this episode

First i loved the little commercial at the beginning. It was very unique and an upgrade from the original. (Although I loved Doyle's More)
The next thing i liked was how you had finally put a normal case into there work load and had Cordy realize not everything they do needs to be supernatural
Although I missed Connor in this episode
Angel finally learning the bad guy plans and making a long speech was really cool. Although i kept picturing Buffy. Must be where he got it from
The Kate/Spike thing was good. I want to know if something will come from it
Other than that This episode was amazing Smile

SEASON RATING A+

Thanks. Yeah, I knew nothing would be better than Doyle's add. Especially with their "Low Rats" lol. Love that episode! Connor is a series regular but he isn't in every single episode. He will return in episode 7, and appear in the rest of series quite often. Thanks for the review!
Back to top Go down
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Episode Spoiler Discussion Thread "Bloodlust"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Oh my god! You can NOT end the episode like that, that's just cruel. No way. Kate's dead, gunns dying, Angels back! In this ep i noticed a few typos no biggie but frankly i was a little surprised that Angelus went after Gunn instead of Cordy, i was like OMG when Angel came back and Gunn was bleeding. GUNNNNN NOOOOOOO! Damnit I need more.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 pm

xSylviaMoonx wrote:
Episode Spoiler Discussion Thread "Bloodlust"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Oh my god! You can NOT end the episode like that, that's just cruel. No way. Kate's dead, gunns dying, Angels back! In this ep i noticed a few typos no biggie but frankly i was a little surprised that Angelus went after Gunn instead of Cordy, i was like OMG when Angel came back and Gunn was bleeding. GUNNNNN NOOOOOOO! Damnit I need more.

Sorry about any typos. Its been really hectic this passed week. Thanks for the review.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S6 Discussion Thread   S6 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S6 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1