VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!   DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Thousands of years ago at the begining of the dawn of man, one demon known only as THE HOOD ruled the world plunging it into darkness and killing any innocent life that stood in his way, The Hood was powerfull beyond any other demon with untold magical powers, in hopes of defeating the Hood the MONKS toke an all ready powerfull warrior and made him part Demon, giving him all kinds of demonic powers, the Warrior battled against the hood, realzing there was no way to truly defeat The Hood, the monks along with the warrior sealed The Hood's essence in enchanted sarcophagus, But the Warrior story did not end there...

PREASENT DAY

When a group of Tennegars accidenally release The Hood from his deep sleep, he awakens and plans to take back what is his, but first he must stop the one person who stands in his way, the Warriors descendant a young College Freshman named Matthew Sullivan who upon The Hood's awakening has been given the power's of his great ansestor and along with his close friends Emily, Jonathan, Justin and Shannon. Matthew prepares for the fight of the centuary...

CHARACTERS

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! Matthe11
(Portrayed By AARON ASHMORE)
MATTHEW PARKER SULLIVAN The central protagonist of the show had always lead a hard life now somehow entrusted with mystical powers of the monks Matthew fights not only against his destiny, but the ever growing fear that he slowly turning into a demon.

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! Emily-10
(Portrayed By NAVI RAWAT)

EMILY ANNE QUINTON is Matthew oldest friend there parents dated in High School and Matthew and Emily have always known each other, Emily relates to Matthew more than anyone knowing how it feels to lose a parent, Emily also hides a dark secret which is quickly discovered after Matthew discovers his abilities.

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! Justin10
(Portrayed By: PENN BADLEY)

JUSTIN JOHN BROOKS has been friends with the gang since freshman year of high school. he's best friends with Jonathan, he harbors feelings for Emily but is terrified of telling her how he feels fearing she may have feelings for Matthew, Justin is among the first to discover Matthew dark new secret he, Justin often provides much of the comedy, even in deadly situation's Justin is always ready with a joke.

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! Jonath10
(Portayed By: Michael Cassidy)
JONATHAN EDWARD DAVIS has been close friends with Matthew and Emily since kindergarten and is now best friends with Justin, he's far more reluctant to accept this dark new world than any of the other's, but when push comes to Shove Jonathan will always be there for his friends.

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! Shanno10
(Portrayed By Kaley Couco)

SHANNON KAREN PAHAMONT is Emily best friend, at face value Shannon appears to be the cliche blond but once you get beneath the facade Shannon is very caring, smart and loyal, she also finds herself far more connected to this new world than any of the others when she begins to discover abilities of her own.

Recurring Characters

KYLE FISHER
(portrayed By Jensen Ackles)
A young detective who is assisnged to the case of a few teenagers found mutalated in a cemetary, his parter Reggie Brooks has seen his fair share of death, the case questions Kyle's belief that maybe he is just not cut out to be a cop.

MELANIE PENN
(Portrayed by Mila Kunis)
Melanie is a mysterius women who appears to Matthew one night revealing his destiny to him, Matthew at first rejects the idea, but after awhile decides to humor her. Not much is known about Melanie other than her heart appears to be in the right place.

REGGIE BROOKS
(portrayed by: Robert Patrick)
Reggie is a senior detective who has seen more than his far share of death and bloodsheed, often teased by the other law officers for believing there may be something more out there. Reggie never gives up on his quest for the truth, unbeknowist to him his son is far more connected to the world he desperatly searches for.

GEORGE SULLIVAN
(Portrayed By: Brian Krause)
George Sullivan lost his wife years ago but still suffers from the loss, he knows he children are slipping from him and plans to do whatever it takes to gain back there respect.

and
HALEY SULLIVAN
(Portrayed by: Kirsten Bell)
Haley and Matthew have always been close, seeing as she has been more of a parent and role model to him than there drunk of a father ever could of been, upon discovering Matthew new destiny Haley finds herself terrified at the thought of losing her baby brother.

EPISODES

1.01 Odyssey
Guest Star(s): Jensen Ackles, Mila Kunis, Kirsten Bell, Robert Patrick and Brian Krause
Description: When bizarre and unexplainable murders begin happening in the small
town of Destiny Falls, North Carolina one College freshman, Matthew will have to step up and prepare
for his own Destiny in order to save his family and the town.

1.02 Telekensis
Guest Star(s): Jensen Ackles, Mila Kunis, Kirsten Bell, Robert Patrick with Jennie Garth and Brian Krause
Desrprtion: Shannon own dangerous and deadly powers begin to surface, pushing her
relationship with Matthew to breaking point. well Fisher(Jensen Ackles) gets closer to the dangerous truth surronding Matthew and his friends.

1.03 Happy Ending
Guest star(s): Jensen Ackles, Mila Kunis, Kirsten Bell, Robert Patrick, Terri Hatcher and Brian Krause
Description: Matthew is sent to a reality where his mother Jen(Terri Hatcher) never died, he soon discovers how important his life is and fights to make it back.

1.04 Hostage Situation
Guest Star(s): Mila Kunis, Kirsten Bell, Robert Patrick and Brian Krause
Description: A student pushed to breaking point enters the school with a gun, (The girls (Emily, Haley, Melanie and Shannon) are taken hostage leaving Matthew, Justin and Jonathan scrambling to find a way to save there friends.

Here is the first version of the Destiny Falls opening Credits

Last edited by Matthew James on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!   DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:27 am

You've managed to sum up a good plot, but it does need a lot more work before it can become anything more than that. I think we have quite enough JOSSVERSE shows, Matt, and need to move away to something more original. I think this would make a good SUPERNATURAL show, without the "slayer" nonsense, and Giles and all that. You have a list of original characters, which I think could use a bit more detail, so we can fully understand them, and they're all original. So, if you could swerve off the "jossverse" storylines, with Sunnydale, and all that, I would enjoy it a little more. I think this show has been inspired by Buffy or Angel, and that's great, but you don't have to incorporate them in it, because its not a spin off. There are no connections. The "HOOD" dynamic is very intriguing; you could write a bit more about them. Try and put a bit more wording in your pitch, and before you know it, it will be perfect!

CHANGES THAT NEED TO BE MADE:

-This doesn't need a Sunnydale back story. Its purely original. Make it your own. Get rid of the slayer stuff, the Sunnydale business, all that. Make your own things up, a new "powerful being" or "race" for Matthew to recieve the powers from, and I think you'll have a better chance of getting picked up. Because Jossverse pickups are over, I believe.
-A bit more description on "THE HOOD" and the "CHARACTERS" would be great.
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!   DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Actually I came to same conclusion after I had posted the pitch last night, I decided I love the Supernatural Angle, but didnt want it be another Buffy/Angel Spin off so that is all out of there plus this way if I make it into a new story I dont have to follow the Jossverse rules I can completly create my own, The only question now becomes how will I have Matthew receive his new abilities. And if not slayer abilities than what are they?
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!   DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Looks like you've got a potentially OUTSTANDING series here. I do agree with what Jack mentioned about making the series your own, without the Btvs/Ats background. It would really make this vs stand out and based on your overall idea. I think it would be able to stand as a series a lot better if you made it original because its already strong and it doesn't need that Joss Whedon back story to make it better.

So, I can't wait to see a pitch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!   DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:56 am

Matthew James wrote:
Actually I came to same conclusion after I had posted the pitch last night, I decided I love the Supernatural Angle, but didnt want it be another Buffy/Angel Spin off so that is all out of there plus this way if I make it into a new story I dont have to follow the Jossverse rules I can completly create my own, The only question now becomes how will I have Matthew receive his new abilities. And if not slayer abilities than what are they?

That's great! I think that approach will do justice to the show in future terms. I think you should create, like I said, some new race. A new "Higher Power" that Matthew may stumble across, and inherit the powers from. The Slayer thing was a bit ... weird in a way; and I'm glad you're moving away from it. I hope to see this updated soon. And maybe if you're swerving towards a "Supernatural" genre ... Destiny Falls wouldn't be the best title for it. Sounds more like a Drama show, like the O.C and stuff like that ... Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!   DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

I like this idea. I hope it gets picked up.
I have to agree with Jack....the slayer thing was really weird but i get how it could work.
All in All i like you idea. Good Luck with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!   DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DESTINY FALLS (New Pitch)!!!!
Page 1 of 1