VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destined

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
khurd16

khurd16

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 am

Destined

Summary: 10,000 years ago there was an ancient force called “The Gathering”. They were a horrible group of Demons that praised a lone Demon named Amarra. Amarra was ruthless and didn’t let anything or anyone stand in his way. He murdered all the champions all except for one. This Lone Warrior killed Amarra’s demons and sealed himself away with Amarra. Now it’s the year 2005 and the town of Respect Shores, California hasn’t had anything bad happen…..until now. When there is a plot to release Amarra from his prison a young man named Seth is chosen to take up the fight and stop Amarra’s revival.

Main Characters:

Ryan Merriman as Seth Adam Masterson
Seth is the central protagonist who has a hard enough life and is now chosen to fight and save the world. He feels responsible for his friends and family, and when bad things go down he blames himself.

Kristen Prout as Chloe Elizabeth Sincaid
Chloe has been best friends with Seth since they were little kids in diapers. When Seth gets called for his new Destiny Chloe is always there to help. Smart, Pretty, and a kick ass fighter she always
there to help others and maybe hiding one or two secrets of her own

Dustin Milligan as Riley Nathaniel Jacobs
Riley is Seth’s other best friend who comes back to town after spending his first three years of high school in Rome. Although skeptical of Seth’s Destiny he is always there for him

Brian Krause as Gregory Masterson
Being the father to a champion for good is never easy. When he first learned of his son’s new destiny he thought he was crazy…..boy is he wrong. Strong-willed and determined to help his family keeps this man moving after the death of his wife and daughter

Mary Elizabeth Winsted as Anita Benson
A cheerleader who has a massive crush on Seth. Anita is the kind of girl who wouldn’t be caught dead hanging around Seth’s friends, but will do whatever it takes to get him. She also seems to be hiding a few secrets of her own

Episodes

1.01: Destiny
Summary: Seth takes the first steps into his new life when Agents of Amarra’s start to prepare for his awakening. With time running out Seth races to stop his arrival.

1.02: Empathy
Summary: Chloe is one day stricken with the power of Empathy, to feel one’s emotions. She soon tries to control this new power when Amarra’s right hand man Drake comes a knocking

1.03: Demons
Summary: The gang start researching Drake’s whereabouts after Chloe defeated him. But before they can find him they are plagued with demons with a vendetta against Anita[center]

AUTHORS NOTE: Just to point out....Amarra is not the Series Main Villian. He is just a Season Villian.

Last edited by khurd16 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 am

I think this is a very well thought out pitch. The characters are all from this time, whereas the origin of this whole thing was many, many years ago. I suggest making the year, 2009, instead of 2005, i don't know why you went with that, if there is a reason, please note it. The cast all seem original, and this seams like a pretty solid supernatural show.

I am going to stick around for the pilot, seems pretty cool. Maybe a little more information about the characters could do justice; like their plots for the show/season, what kind of people they are. Just so when we read the pilot, we can understand what you're going for with the show. I hope its not all about Amarra, unless its something like "Wolfram & Hart" when they're fighting their minions, so to speak, and have never gone up against the true embodiment of them. So, I would like to know if Amarra will be a series villain, based on the back story, or just s1's big bad.

Overall I like it. I want to see more though. Character-wise, and overall "Series" wise Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 am

Well dont wry Jack.....the reason its in 2005 will make sense when the 5th episode happens Smile
And the main cast.....basically all of them have secrets. And the premise of the first Season is to bring them together as a some what of a "family"
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 am

This seems well thought out! I like that its a none - Jossverse so its a whole new approach to our series! Very Happy But some of this gives me confusion. But Its overall AMAZING! I will stick around for the pilot. But I also agree with Jack maybe you can change the year after episode 5? Just skip ahead 4 years which would be cool!

Keep up the good WORK!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

What gives you confusion Brian?
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 am

khurd16 wrote:
What gives you confusion Brian?

My confusion is how does this demon come back after IDK 10,000 years lol I just want to know so I can get an overall feel of the season as it goes on the powers that he has and stuff
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am

that was an exaggeration.lol
It was like a 1000 years.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm

I like the concept you've come up with for this. Very intriguing! I'd love to read more about the series so I'll stick around for a pilot, you you're still planning on writing this Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
khurd16

khurd16

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Well Chris i hate to say it but this idea is finished. It will be replaced with its Parent Series: Serenity Cove Smile
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 am

Well, I like it. I'll stick around for the pilot to see how things go. I like Brian's idea about the 4 year jump, but then again... you could always do a introductry movie and then have the series start with what have been the 5th episode, and thats just an opinion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined   Destined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Writers Room :: Virtual Series Pitches-
Jump to: