VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title) Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title)   Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Have you ever wondered what happened to Jo and Ellen Harvelle who's characters were not seen during season's three and four, well now you don't have to wonder!

***Premise***
The series picks up a few weeks were season two finished, as Ellen and Jo still mourn over Ash's death, Ellen has given up on hunting all togeather, well Jo is more determined now than ever to follow in her father's footsteps. a case in seattle leads Jo to meet a young hunter named Noa(Leighton Meester)

CHARACTERS

JO HARVELLE

(portrayed by Alona Tal)

Jo Harvelle is a very determined hunter who's confidence in her self is shot do to the fact that no one around her seems to believe that she is capable of being a hunter.

ELLEN HARVELLE

(Portrayed By Samantha Ferris)

ELLEN HARVELLE is Jo's tough as nail's mother she used to be a full time hunter back in the day but with the death of her late husband Bill had given up hunting in order to raise Jo(Alona Tal), once Jo begins her destiny into being a hunter Ellen decides to get back in the game after helping Sam and Dean kill the Yellow eyed Demon and losing Ash, Ellen decided she was done with hunting for good but a mysterius figure will caue her to team up with Jo once more to do what ever they can to stop Lillith an evil demon hell bent on ending the world by rasing Lucifer.

Noa Rivers

(Portrayed By Leighton Messter)

Noa Rivers is around Jo's age and had left her friends and family behind to become a hunter after the loss of her boyfriend Eric, Noa travels a lone seeing herself as a lone wolf, until she meets Jo and learns that the world is on the brink of destruction and decides to ally herself with the Harvelle's.

1.01 Pilot

Distraugh and destroyed the Harvelle's continue to mourn over Ash's death, A case leads Jo to Seattle there she meets Noa Rivers(Leighton Meester) a young hunter who seems to have life figured out, well Ellen has given up on hunting a mysterius figure leads Ellen to realize she's needed in the fight now more then ever.

1.02 Witch Way Now

Well Jo and Noa investigate a case possibly involving Witches, Ellen continues to search for Jo leading her to turn to Bobby Singer(Jim Beaver) for help in tracking down Jo.

1.03 Into The Darkness

Ellen finally tracks Jo down to a small town in Carolina, the only problem is she's been kidnapped by Lillith (Hilarie Burton) Ellen teams up with Noa in hopes of finding her daughter before she is killed.

***Graphics coming soon***
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title)   Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 pm

I don't know much about Supernatural, not a fan of it. So I'm pretty much useless to this pitch. Anyway, I would like to say maybe if you did a show like this with your own characters, and storylines and stuff, it could be much better.
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title)   Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 am

I have to agree with Jack. And I'm a fan of the show!
There's alot of hunters in the Supernatural World, most of them families or redemption seekers that we know nothing about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title)   Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Spin Off(Very Working title)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Writers Room :: Virtual Series Pitches-
Jump to: