VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khurd16

khurd16

Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) Empty
PostSubject: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:51 am

Season 1 Synopsis:
Smallville’s Lana Lang has moved herself to a new city after her departure from Smallville. She moves to a new city called ParkerVille, California. Here she tries to live a normal life until she meets a young psychic named Jane. Lana will soon make new friends and also meet up with old friends to battle a new threat that goes by the name of Dr. Kress who will stop at nothing to get Jane for her own evil purposes.

Main Cast:
Kristen Kruek as Lana Lang
Dakota Fanning as Jane Adams
Thomas Dekker as Riley Summers
Jared Padalecki as Jonah Doven
And Katie Cassidy as Dinah Stewart

Recurring Characters:
Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen/ Green Arrow

Episodes:

1.01-Beginnings: Lana arrives in Serenity Falls to begin her new life, although all that changes when she saves a young girl from Government agents

1.02-Green with Envy: Oliver comes to town seeking Lana’s help dealing with Dr. Kress's new army of robotic assassins

1.03-Normal: With Lana deals with becoming Jane’s legal guardian, Riley deals with the fact that his Mother is in town looking for him

1.04-Arrival: A new mysterious arrives in town with a hidden agenda and seeks Lana’s guidance. While Riley and Jane must deal with a metor-infected human who is looking for trouble.

1.05-Friends:
Chloe arrives in town visiting Lana. As the two friends reunite Dr. Kress uses this time to kidnap Jane and try to keep her away from Lana. Meanwhile Jonah and Dinah meet

Last edited by khurd16 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:47 pm

THis looks very interesting I can't wait to read the pilot for it!
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:20 pm

I think this is a good pitch. Although, I think Chris is doing something pretty much exactly the same, which I found more compelling and down to earth. I think calling the town "Springville" is a bit awkward. I'm not a Simpsons fan, but isn't that the town or city or state or something they live in? And after reading the episodes, this seems EXACTLY like Chris's Trinity. The whole "Amanda Waller" and all that stuff. So I think you may want to talk to him about it or something. Because the pitch is a hell of a lot like Chris's.

But, good solid pitch. I'd prefer something original....
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Ur right. Im just really rusty with this.
I mean doing pitches for new series is hard for me cuz im not creative....except for Serenity Cove and The Destroyer. But other than that I think i need to come up with a new idea. Hopefully im able to do something good.
Maybe i should come up with a new Look and new thing. Idk. I just need to think it through a bit
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh well This is what im going to do. I will do the pilot anyways. And im sry that it looks like Chris's but i want to do it and nothing is going to stop me. I am a writer.lol.
Just read it and if u dont like it then i wont do it again
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Its a great pitch, it just looked too much like Chris's and I didn't want to disrespect his ideas by acting like it was nothing like he's. I will stay for the pilot Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Good. But trust me it wont be like Chris's.lol.
Im changing some ideas
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Have you seen his Trinity pitch?
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 pm

i think so.lol
But thats not where i got the idea from.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Oh ok. Its just that you have Amanda Waller in it. The episode titles were a tad similar and just the overall feel. So I just got a bit suspicious, lol. Probably just me who got the vibe, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm

lol. Well yup i guess it was. I mean i always wanted to do a series spinoff with Lana. But she kept coming back and never going away so i waited until after she left mid S8. See i was going to have her deal with Doomsday in one episode Cuz of the whole Chloe and Davis dissappear tyhing
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 pm

NEVERMIND. I wont do this now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)   Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville Spinoff (Title still in the Works)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Writers Room :: Virtual Series Pitches-
Jump to: