VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Point Vertigo Studios

Point Vertigo Studios

Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =) Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =)   Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Hello everybody.

My name is Drake Thymes and I am admin over at a brand new forum called Point Vertigo Studios.
Its an upcoming virtual entertainment network similar to VPN and will launch very soon.
I just wanted to stop by and say hello to this vs network and I cant wait to learn more about everyone here and I'm also extremely excited about reading some of your shows =)
If anyone wants to get to know me, send me a PM or hit me up on MSN @ dthymes@hotmail.com

[b]My site is still under major construction and the address wont be revealed until it's ready.
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =)   Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Well its good to have you here Drake! I hope you enjoy VPN and it's content and I am very excited about your new vs network. I love the name of it! Very Happy
Again, welcome to VPN, hope you enjoy it here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =)   Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Well Welcome to the VPN! We hope to see your site soon! My name is Brian and I can't wait to talk to you! I added you on Windows Live! Cant wait to talk
Back to top Go down
Point Vertigo Studios

Point Vertigo Studios

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =)   Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Here's the newest network for virtual entertainment! The site is still under some construction but, it's been officially launched! So, go ahead and join!
Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =) Point-14

http://www.pointvertigo.proboards.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =)   Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Point Vertigo Studios =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Welcome :: Rolling Out the Welcome Mat-
Jump to: