VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect: The Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Mass Effect: The Series Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect: The Series   Mass Effect: The Series I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 am

Mass Effect: The Series Mass-e11
Experience this all new Sci-Fi/Action series as Chris Davis, creator of Gifted brings you the virtual series adaption of the video game entitled "Mass Effect".

BACKGROUND
2183 AD. Thirty-five years prior, humanity discovered a cache of technology built by a technologically advanced but long-extinct race called the Protheans. Studying and adapting this technology, humankind has managed to break free of the solar system and has established numerous colonies and encountered various extraterrestrial species within the Milky Way galaxy. Utilizing alien artifacts known as Mass Relays, the various space-faring races are able to travel instantly across vast stretches of the galaxy. Humanity has formed the Human Systems Alliance, one of many independent bodies that make up the collective of "Citadel space".

Citadel space, as a whole, is ruled by a body of government known as the Council, which is made up of members of the three prominent alien races: the asari, a race of mono-gendered aliens which closely resemble blue-skinned human females; the short-lived and amphibian salarians; and the raptor-like turians.

THE SERIES
2200 AD. An alliance vessel/space station called "The Phoenix" has just set out on an expedition to a new galaxy in the universe.
(SYNOPSIS COMING SOON)

CHARACTERS

Colonel Victor Beckham
Portrayed by Jensen Ackles

Dr. Stacy Williams
Portrayed by Jennifer Garner

Major Spencer Mason
Portrayed by Sam Witwer

Lelsia Arragonna
Portrayed by UNKNOWN!!!

Commander John Travers
Portrayed by D.B. Woodside

NOTE FROM CREATOR:
This pitch/series is very underdeveloped!!! I haven't fully came up with a synopsis or any type of series plot for this vs' but more info on the series will be added to the pitch soon.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

Mass Effect: The Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: The Series   Mass Effect: The Series I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 am

I like the idea.
Can't wait to see what you come up with for the synopsis and plot!
I'll stay tuned
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: The Series
Page 1 of 1