VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

California

Go down 
+2
Chris Davis
TheVampireSlayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am

California

In 2003, Buffy Summers activated potentials all over the world, and Cali Jones just happens to be one of them. Cali has been unaware of her calling for six years until her senior year when Angel Liam, now human, comes to town and throws everything on the table to her. Cali learns that she not only a slayer, but that she is also the guardian to her hometown’s Hellmouth, and of course that she not the only living breathing slayer. Cali also meets Tyler Brinks, the only male slayer to ever be heard of; when he comes into town chasing a vampire that Angel has too much in common with. Who is this vampire that surfaced in town? Will Cali and Tyler defeat him? And what connects him and Angel?

The Cast

California 004
California “Cali” Jones (Sophia Bush) is the current guardian of Glenburn’s Hellmouth. Angel has claimed that she is as stubborn as Buffy Summers, but, instead of trying to run away from her calling, she accepts it with time. She knows she’s not the only slayer in the world, and takes advantage of it when Tyler comes into town, but she’s knows her place in the world and that’s to protect it. Cali looks to Angel as not only a watcher, but the older brother she’s never had.

California T3
Tyler Brinks (Channing Tatum) comes to Glenburn, PA, to be another watchful eye over Cali, even though she may not need it. But, he’s also in town because he’s been tracking a vampire all over the states. He’s very secretive at first with good intentions for our slayer. He is the only male slayer to ever existence without the dream vision and that is because, his sister died in the womb and her slayer powers transferred to him. Tyler brings a lot to the plate for the team with his strength and his plans to outwit the enemy.

California 61-1
Angel Liam (David Boreanaz) now human is sent to Glenburn, PA, by the council to be a watcher to newly found slayer, Cali Jones. Angel is the same Angel we all know and love. He’s as stubborn as ever do to the return of his humanity. But, something or someone is going to make him regret that he was given the gift to be human.

Recurring Cast

California GG1
Alyssa Jones (Lauren Graham) is Cali’s mother and wife to Chief Jones. Alyssa knows her daughter’s secret but leaves Cali unaware o the fact.

California C20theme-blank
Chief David Jones (Patrick Dempsey) is Cali’s father, husband to Alyssa Jones and Chief of Police in Glenburn. He doesn’t know Cali’s secret. Chief Jones also has his own secret.

Season One

1x01 – One of Those Girls – Cali’s first encounter with Angel changes her life forever when she learns she’s been chosen to save the world from vampires and demons alike.
1x02 – Gives You Hell – While adjusting to life as a slayer, Cali asks questions about Angel, who is not willing to share. Meanwhile, a new student at Glenburn High keeps a watchful eye over Cali.
1x03 – Radar – Cali’s “guardian angel” finally introduces himself to her, and keeps his true intentions unknown. Cali and Angel investigate the string of disappearances.
1x04 – Just A Dream – Cali begins to dreams of not only the unknown killer, but of Tyler as well, which makes her question if he has been truthful all along. Angel begins to get chalk coal drawings of not only Cali, but Buffy Summers. Cali confronts Tyler and learns the truth.
1x05 – Story Time – Angel decides to tell Cali and Tyler about his past and about the drawings that of been showing up at his apartment.

The Whole Episode List is coming soon!
EACH season will have a 15 episode arc!

Watch out for my other series: Angelic Vision!

Last edited by TheVampireSlayer on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 am

I think this is a very interesting and solid pitch. I really want to know more about Tyler and how the heck he's a slayer Razz Will that be explained in detailed?
About Angel being in it...im don't know about that too much. Half of me thinks its a great idea now that he's human, which I LOVE by the way. But the other half just doesn't know if him being in the main cast would do the series any justice, but we'll see Smile I'll stick around for the pilot because this series has great potential Smile Can't wait
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am

Oh, and extra points for adding Sophia Bush to the cast Razz LOL I almost forgot about Cali.

I really want see her overall personality. All the characters really. I want to learn more about them. I do hope you make it so Cali would be just like Buffy, because that would just feel like a repeat of the show, since Angel is present and all. So, again, cant wait to see what you do with this! Smile Good luck and Welcome Back Razz
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Tyler's slayerness will be explained in an episode! As for Angel, he's only in the first season. And I think everyone will enjoy the season baddie! Some episodes will keep veiwers on their seats because of the baddie.

I may want to reveal it! But I'm not sure yet because hell...it's someone you'd NEVER expect!

Thank you!

I'm glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 pm

SEEMS VERY COOL! I like it! You seem to have it all thought out and everything. I can't wait for the pilot Very Happy I like the idea you have and also the characters! Very good!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:52 pm

I think this will be really good to read Smile
I love your idea for a human Angel. Although will that have complications for the team?
And since there is a male slayer will we see others if he ends up dying?

All in All i cant wait to read this
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Ha ha this looks very very cool!!! I can't wait to see this finished and to read the pilot hope you get it done ASAP!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Amazing pitch! You have a good grasp on the storyline, and it all looks very promising. I would like to see more on the characters, just so I can see what the characters in this series are like, and how they got here. Other than that, good luck with it! Can't wait to read a pilot for this...and Angelic Vision, lol. XD
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Thanks everyone!
and Angel being human will have huge complications for the team!
As for Tyler, he's in a unique situation, but if he ever died it wouldn't make another male slayer.

I'll keep updating the page! I'll slowly getting the character bios together and such because not only am I writing this series, but Angelic Vision and the book verison of California!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Well i think thats excellent that u have a book version of this.
How far along are u?
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Well, I just started to re-write because the first verison (Angel not included) was rushed and everything, but I'm in the middle of the second chapter! When I'm finished, I'll be glad to post it for everyone if they want to read it!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:41 pm

I would totally read that.
I hope your series gets picked up. It looks really well thought out. But i have to know, Why pick Angel over Spike?
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Angel seemed to click more. I love both Angel and Spike, but I'm team Angel! and Angel has a lot more of redemption seeking that Spike!
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 pm

I think its great that you have Angel as a human, but still seeking to do more justice for the helpless. I can see this series going very well in the future!
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 am

Thank you very much Jack!
This series is very very close to my heart!

And there will be a jaw dropper in this season that no one could expect
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:17 am

How many episodes do you have planned for S1?
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:24 am

Figured it was a good number.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 am

Thats good. I cant wait for this series
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Really cant wait for the pilot Smile
If you ever need help with promoting this series. Like, promo pics, opening intros, I 'd be glad to help! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Thanks so much Chris!
I'll be taking you up on that opening intros! Smile
- do you want me to PM you about it...or...

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

California Empty
PostSubject: Re: California   California I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Writers Room :: Virtual Series Pitches-
Jump to: