VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serenity Cove (REBOOT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khurd16

khurd16

Serenity Cove (REBOOT) Empty
PostSubject: Serenity Cove (REBOOT)   Serenity Cove (REBOOT) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Serenity Cove: Season 1

Summary: Serenity Cove is a small quiet town in sunny California. A young man, Seth Masterson has lost a loved one in girlfriend Gretchen Meyers and soon mourns her. In the events leading to her revival he is tricked and turned into a half demon. Seth now tries to find a way to master his new powers and destiny. Along the way he will gain new allies and enemies

Main Cast:
Ryan Merriman as Seth Masterson
Thomas Dekker as Emerson Woodson
Rachel Skarsten as Noa Russo
Percy Daggs III as Tyson O’Reilly
And Dominic Purcell as Dante Rinehart

With Special Guest Apperances By:
Emily VanCamp as Gretchen Meyers

Episodes:

1.01:Beginnings
Summary: With the death of his loved one Gretchen (Emily VanCamp), Seth (Ryan Merriaman) Sets out to reverse what has happened to Gretchen.

1.02:Shadows
Summary: With a new destiny and powers plaguing him, Seth begins start his campaign against evil. But his vendetta will have to wait when Noa (Rachel Skarsten) is possessed by an evil demon from another dimension

1.03:Footsteps
Summary: As the gang researches new ways to fight the new evil that is arising, Dante's niece makes a surprise appearance and an even bigger revelation

1.04:The Enemy of my Enemy
Summary: When Seth and Drake get into a fight to death a portal appears and drags them to a reality where demons rule the earth. Now its a race against time for the gang to bring Seth home before he is trapped there forever

1.05:Breaking Point
Summary: Seth has dealt with a lot in the last couple of days. But now he is reaching the final thread of crazy when he starts to see Gretchen appearing everywhere. Is ia haunting or is it Gretchen really trying to reach him from the other side?
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: Serenity Cove (REBOOT)   Serenity Cove (REBOOT) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 pm

HA this looks pretty Cool!! Very Happy I'll stick around for the pilot!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Serenity Cove (REBOOT)   Serenity Cove (REBOOT) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Yay. Thanx Matt Smile
I re did it so it had nothing to do with Buffy. Im so happy i did
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Serenity Cove (REBOOT)   Serenity Cove (REBOOT) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Yay. Thanx Matt Smile
I re did it so it had nothing to do with Buffy. Im so happy i did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity Cove (REBOOT)   Serenity Cove (REBOOT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serenity Cove (REBOOT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Writers Room :: Virtual Series Pitches-
Jump to: