VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Empty
PostSubject: U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama)   U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Welcome aboard The U.S.S MERCY, Your vaccation destination filled with fun, dancing, Spa, Pool and hottub Mercy is the perfect home away from home, with a 100 cabins and 10 suite, the possibilities are endless, well on board your guaranteed to be greated will hospitalitly and respect from our staff, so come join us for a filled adventure...whats not in the brocure on board The Mercy hidden within the staff and passangers lays a killer, one who won't rest until everybody on board Mercy is dead...
13 episodes, Over 100 Suspects, 1 Killer

MAIN CAST

David Morris - THE NICE GUY
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) David13
(portrayed by Stephen Colletti)

David is the all around nice guy in fact David tends to be to nice and as a result has been walked on by just about everyone but his best friend Ian, David has been in love with Ian's sister Becky since they were five.

Ian Carter - The Best Friend
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Ian10
(Portrayed By Shaun Sipos)
Ian and David have been close since they were kids, Ian is a total contrast to David, he is wild a womanizer and a party animal, but beneath the cool exterior lays a a tormented soul, Ian is aware of David's feeling for
his sister but doesnt want them to be togeather not because David is his best friend but knows his sister Becky would break David's heart.

Becky Carter - The Girl Next Door
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Becky10
(Portrayed By Elyse Levesque)
Becky is literaly the girl next door, she has lived next to David there whole life, and now they attend college togeather, all though she would never admit it Becky is very much like Ian in how there wild and carefree, Becky tends to be drawn to men she knows are bad for her.

Natalie Lake - The Cop
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Natali10
(Portrayed By Daniela Ruah)
After having been wounded in the line of fire, Natalie was forced to take time of, having had her vacation payed for by the department Natalie chooses to make the best of and plans on enjoying herself, only as the body count begins rising Natalie finds herself thrown into an adventure she may not survive.

Matt Tyler - The Bartender
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Matt10
(Portrayed By Ian Somerhalder)
Matt is U.S.S. Mercy's bartender Matt is fun, wild and dangerous, Matt hides a dark past from everyone aboard Mercy that will play against him.

Sara Mason - The Hotel Manager
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Sara10
(Portrayed By Mila Kunis)
Well Capt.Morris manages the whole ship Sara runs the hotel department, she the girl all eyes fall on when she walks into a room she attractive fun and likes to mingle with the clients, she has also had a crush on Matt for years, she also used to babysit David.

Lucas Hudson - The First Mate
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Luke10
(Portrayed By Sam Witwer)
Lucas is Harolds right hand men when it comes to running Mercy, he is tuff confident confident and loyal to his Captain and his crew, but like most of the employees on the ship Luke holds secrets from Harold and everyone elese.

Melanie Jones - The Daughter
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Haley10
(Portrayed By Taylor Momsen)
Melanie has lived a sheltered life having an over protective Mother, Melanie doesnt quite know who she is but is soon about to find out exactly what she's capable of.

Kate Jones - The Journaliste
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Kate10
(Portrayed By Jennie Garth)
Kate is a Journaliste for the New York times, she also a single mother her husband left before her daughter had been born, Kate is overprotective of her only daughter and would give her life for her daughter's in a heartbeat

Harold Morris - The Captain
(Portrayed By John Sheinder)
U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) Harold10
Retired Marine Harold has seen a lot of action in his day, and finds himself at peace well on the ocean he is the reason his son David and his friends Ian and Becky come aboard The U.S.S Mercy for spring break.

THE RECURRING CHARACTERS

Caroline Benson - The Singer
(Portrayed By Bethany Joy Galleotti)
Caroline is Mercy lounge singer, if any one can sing you to sleep its Caroline

Finn Scott - The Washup
(Portrayed by Dominic Monaghan)
Finn was on top of the world, until a drinking problem ruined his life,

Lily Jensen - The Starlett
(Portrayed By Dianna Argon)
Lily Hudson is Hollywoods new starlett, after staring in a succesfull Vampire trilogy Lily has decided, to take a vaccation
from acting and has chosen, U.S.S MERCY as her vaccation destination.

Alex Jefferson - The Husband
(Portrayed By Greg Grunberg)
Alex is recently married he and his new bride have decided to spend there honey moon abord the U.S.S MERCY but on a ship
where everyone is being killed will there love last?

Jessica "J.J" Jefferson
(Portrayed By Paget Brewster)
J.J is a newly wed celebrating her honey moon on board Mercy along with her loving husband Alex

NOTES FROM CREATOR:
This is a 13 episode murder mystery based off Harpers Island, The characters listed above are not the only characters we meet but are the characters the show is focused around. This will probably be a one season deal, unless we find a way to spin something off of this. Can u figure out the killer among them?

Last edited by Matthew James on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama)   U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 am

This is great!! I love it!! The very fact you were inspired by a show, and yet did something different, for example, they're on a boat, not an island, is so amazing! Very original! I would love to see this happen.
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama)   U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Hey I like this but Hailey Jones is in my Series and people will get confused lol but I like this!
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama)   U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 pm

I really enjoyed reading this pitch! Very original idea! Amazing concept and characters you've come up with! Very Happy I'm looking forward to reading more about this. So far, it looks very promising!
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama)   U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S.S MERCY (Murder Mystery Drama)
Page 1 of 1