VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) Empty
PostSubject: Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama)   Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) Whispers

On a cold December, Alyson Scott was born. From then on she lived a normal life. Playing with the Neighbors. and having a GREAT Time. But what we don't know about Alyson...She can see Ghost. Ghost who need help crossing over to The Other Side. Through out her childhood she has been haunted. And in her teen years when she tried to help them...she was called crazy. But now she is 24 years old and she is dating Carter Benson. She thinks he is The One for her. But how do you tell your one true love...you talk to the dead? She currently resides in Serenity Falls, New York. A town away from Grandview. Now she must help the trapped souls that reside in her small town. But will it drive her to a new place that she has never been before? A Spin off of Ghost Whisperer Starring Eliza Dushku. Whispers.

Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) Alyson
Portrayed by Eliza Dushku
Alyson was the girl next door. But the only down side about her. She can see the dead. Now she has to figure out her life piece by peice. But now living with her boyfriend in Serenity Falls, New York she started a new life but when working at the Hospital. She sees ghost more then ever. Can she escape them?
Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) Carter
Portrayed by Chris Pine
Carter is beginning his life with Alyson. He belives that she could be the one for him. One that he would spend the rest of his life. But when he finds out that Alyson has a secret could this change everything for them? Or will it just bring them closer together?

Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) Hailey
Portrayed by Mila Kunis
Growing up with Alyson, Hailey has yet to find out her secret. They both work together at the hospital and as she tries to be the sane one in their friendship, She becomes a friend that Alyson can turn to. But not all of the time.

1.01: A Place to Call Home
Alyson has just moved to the small town in New York. She is currently working as a doctor at the local hospital (Not a good idea) There she meets a young girl who is trying to find her mother. But not only is she confused...she's a ghost. Now Alyson must learn the past of this young girl and help her move on.
1.02: The Beyond
Alyson and Carter move into their new home. But when meeting the new neighbors...a young man is trying to find the truth behind his death. But could this lead him into a new realm of revenge?
1.03: Killing the Dead
While on duty, Alyson witnesses a murder. The ghost of the victim becomes attached to her. And the only way to help this soul is helping him bring the killer to justice. Just one problem...he's missing! Experience the Whisperer in an ALL NEW WAY!
1.04: Take Me Below
Carter loses one of his patients. But the patient does not want to let go. So Alyson tries to find out more about the patient but learns not everything is what it seems.
1.05: King Me!
A nerd loses his life. And as he wonders around town. He runs into an old friend. But she can't see her. So while stalking her in death leads him to Alyson where he must over come his death and figure out if he will ever be loved
1.06: Lies and More Lies
A mother who lost her life in childbirth is trying to find her child. And Alyson learns...she is not alone. Another Whisperer comes into play. But when she tries to confront him. He has a back up plan to destroy her forever.
1.07: Bigger than Big
Just as the tourist begin to leave. About 3 of them leave in body bags. Alyson now trying to plan her wedding must deal with a dead wedding planner and three angry spirits wanting to grow stronger than the living.
1.08: How Did I Die?
Five ghosts are trying to find out how they died. But one thing they have in common...they died the same way. Now its up to Alyson to figure out how they died and who killed them, Meanwhile the hospital goes under a lock down after a patient threatens to blow it up.
1.09: Willow Tree
A young woman named Nora has many personalties. But which one is hers? Could this be one clue to this persons past or a new clue into who she really is? During this Alyson struggles with the ghost of the hospital.
1.10: Step In (Jennifer Love Hewitt Guest Stars)
An Antique auction comes to town. As some ghost are still attactaced to their belongs not only turn to Alyson...they turn to Melinda Gordon. Alyson and Melinda work together to help a boy and girl cross over who cannot let go of their past. But these two have other plans.
1.11: The Unknown
Alyson is confronted by The Unknown but this time, She is bent on trying to help him. But hes not the only one that needs help. Alyson gets into a car accident. Could this be the end or a new hope brewing.
1.12: In One Way Out the Other
A young man who died way to young is trying to find ways to come back. And Alyson's Pregnat friend is the clue. Now she must protect her friend Lily until the day the baby is born. But this is just the start of the story.
1.13: Seekers
Alyson is confronted by The Watchers. But when given a task to help a young girl come into her gift. Not only will she see her self...she will see her future.
1.14: Never Ending
Alyson has always thought to her self. Will she ever be normal? And in this episode, The Watchers take away her gift for Twenty Four hours. But when she can't see ghost could it cause her not to see what she needs to see?
1.15: The Window
A woman who fell off the tenth story window must try to talk to her loved ones. But when she finds out shes dead! Could cause a whole other problem that would bring more whispers into the woods
1.16: Widows
A Wife of a dead army service man who died in a tour in Iraq, now is griving the loss of her husband. But when two Ghost appear they seem to be the same guy!? Could this confuse our whisperer into a new confusion?
1.17: Saving Death
A ghost who claims to be The Angel of Death becomes a Whisperer from The Other Side. They now must team up to save 100 souls from The Unknown.
1.18: Programed
A Patient at the hospital comes in a little late! Now Alyson must help him cross over to the other side before darker souls recruit him for a newer life.
1.19: How to Survive a Death Threat
A Murder from 100 years ago comes back to haunt the citizens of Serenity Falls. But could this be a problem for Alyson when she relives the murder over and over again.
1.20: Calm before the Storm
A ship docks at Serenity Falls. But thats not the only ship. A ghost ship that was supposed to dock 50 years ago comes into port but thats not the only thing that its bringing. It could bring a clue to Alyson's past.
1.21: Love Becomes of Them
Passions grow. Hailey becomes attached to a new doctor at the hospital. Meanwhile Alyson confronts her mother about her gift and learns about her families dark past.
1.22: Truth Becomes of Them
In the Season Finale, Alyson has to come clean to Hailey. But What happens after the truth will become on of the most profound episodes yet! A father that won't let go...even in death is trying to protect his daughter from the outside world. But when he can't he turns to Alyson to help her.

Creator's Notes
The Pilot is underway. Many people will say to me that this will not last long because its too much like Ghost Whisperer. But This is a spin off and in Ghost Whisperer we learn that there is more then one Whisperer so I wanted to tell the story of this one! I hope to have the pilot done soon! I have all of the episodes planned! Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama)   Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:12 pm

That's a good idea, that there is more then one whisperer. It is a lot like Ghost Whisperer like you said. I'll wait until the pilot comes out before I judge any further.
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama)   Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 am

It is a good idea, but, when I read the episode sypnoses, it kinda reminded me of Tru Calling. I love the fact that there's more that one Ghost Whisper, which goes to your advantage writing the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama)   Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispers (A New Supernatual Drama)
Page 1 of 1