VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Official Season 8 Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Official Season 8 Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Official Season 8 Contracts   Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Official Season 8 Contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:30 pm

- CONTRACTS -

• Sarah Michelle Gellar - returning to the project, the actress signed on for a three year contract, being informed by the producers and Network Execs. that the eighth season is not being dealt with as though it is its last. "Buffy is my hero, I look up to her. When we finished back in 2004, a part of me was left behind. And I'm glad that I've found it, and can play this remarkable woman again!"

• Nicholas Brendon - returning to the project, the actor also signed on for a 3 year contract. "Its the eye-patch, baby. The chicks dig it, and they wanted it back. Guess they got they're wish, then, huh." he joked. "No, seriously, I think its been a great phenomenon. The show has sprouted two fantastic spin offs, and when you think its finished, it keeps coming back!"

• Alyson Hannigan - returning to the project, the actress signed a 3 year contract, alongside her co-stars Gellar and Brendon, and had this to say: "Its been a while, that's for sure. But I think its great how when you think something's over, you find out its only the beginning. I love what they're doing with Willow's character, and I can't wait to play her, and show people the changes!"

• Tahmoh Penikett - joining the project, the actor signed a 2 year contract, clueless as to if he will even be around that long. When questioned on his decision, he stated, and I quote, "I loved the show. I used to watch it every Tuesday night, when it aired. And now, being a part of it, its like a dream come true. I just hope this dream lasts forever."

• Emma Caufield - returning to the project, the actress was shocked to see she was back. Signing on for a 3 year contract, she had this to say: "Aren't I dead?" Okay, so that wasn't all she said. The actress was truly amazed about the show's revival! "Its truly amazing. Joss' vision lives on. I love how it all ties back to Buffy's origins. And how the characters, and how Anya, are still growing..."

• Michelle Trachtenberg - returning to the series, the actress signed a 1 year contract, due to other commitments. "Man, am I kicking myself. If it wasn't for this show I would have never landed the role on Gifted, which I am loving at the moment. I'm sorry to say I can't stay on the series, but I am glad to be a huge part of the eighth season. Dawnie's finally grown into a woman!"

• Anthony Stewart Head - returning to the project full time, the actor signed a 3 year contract. "The producers told me they were doing something big with the Buffy series, and its counterparts, Angel and Faith. I was hesitant at first, but after hearing a lot of what is going to happen, with Giles and the gang, I am so proud I made the right choice and came back!"
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Official Season 8 Contracts
Page 1 of 1