VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faith the Vampire Slayer - Official S2 Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Faith the Vampire Slayer - Official S2 Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Faith the Vampire Slayer - Official S2 Contracts   Faith the Vampire Slayer - Official S2 Contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 pm

- CONTRACTS -

• Eliza Dushku - returning with its second season, the actress is completing her 3 year contract already. "There were a few contract changes, but I wasn't apart of it," she told us, "Things are always changing with the series, and because of it, we've had some two week breaks and things like that. As for me, I think my job is pretty much safe."

• D.B Woodside - returning with its second season, the actor is completing his 2 year contract, having told us, "This season is big. Really big! And I'm really glad I have been a part of it. We've had a few contract shifts, but I'm still finishing off my 2 year deal, I began November last year."

• Seth Green - having left the project, early season 2, the actor turned up, signing on for another 3 years. When questioned about his departure, and now his return, Green had this to say: "I never left the series. I underwent some contract changes towards the start, limiting the number of episodes, but I never left. I love playing Oz, and I love his story this season! He's really developing!"

• Shannen Doherty - joining the main cast this season, the actress signed on for a series regular spot, for the next 3 years, like her co-star Green. "Being the sister of a slayer is a fun character to play, especially when your sister happens to be an ex-con/murderer and a kickass demon fighter. I love the cast I've been working with, and its been fun!"

• Marc Blucas - going under some contract changes himself, the actor changed his contract to an extra 3 years. "Originally, my character was going to be a series regular throughout the first three seasons, and eventually leave. But the producers have come to me and told me that the ratings have gone so well this year, for the show and my character, that they want me to stay! Good news for me!"

• David Anders - joining the cast this season, the actor had a little contract shift himself. "When I began the project, I had signed on for a total of 24 episodes. Which would mean towards the end of the second season, which we are currently filming, I would leave. But, like [Marc] Blucas, the producers came to me and convinced me to sign on for longer." The actor took up a 3 year contract himself.

• Felicia Day - joining the cast this season, the actress started off as a minor recurring guest star, to a series regular, in only a few episodes. "The fans just loved my character! I couldn't believe it. Because of the great reception the character was getting, the producers came to me and told me that they were not doing the second season without me! I'm so proud of the show, and the characters!"
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net

Faith the Vampire Slayer - Official S2 Contracts
Page 1 of 1