VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S2 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Brian Melanson
khurd16
Jack Malone
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Malone
Admin

S2 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 am

S2 Discussion Thread Ftvs_b10
Discuss the second season of Faith the Vampire Slayer!!

Last edited by Jack Malone on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 am

I cant wait for this Season to start.
It should be interesting to see her preggo and fighting evil
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:59 am

khurd16 wrote:
I cant wait for this Season to start.
It should be interesting to see her preggo and fighting evil
Thanks its about to air as soon as I wake up from this very long day, lol. I'm very excited about this season of Faith, its much darker, and intriguing than the first. With more storylines, and character plots Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm

YAY Smile
I cant wait. And its good that you have Vi in S2. I always liked her
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 pm

khurd16 wrote:
YAY Smile
I cant wait. And its good that you have Vi in S2. I always liked her
Well during the end of season one, I knew season two would be so much bigger, so I needed a stronger cast. So I opened up a "Slayer Academy" storyline, which will be thoroughly explored through Buffy season eight, with Giles, and Andrew and all that, and it was a toss up between Andrew coming onto the show, or Vi, or another random made-up slayer. But seeing as I wanted someone familiar, and more of a "Who can help Faith if she ever had troubles with carrying the baby, or fighting demons, or anything with this seasons' storyline!" and so Vi was the perfect choice. She is a bit absent for a while, but expect a FULL EPISODE centered on her, early this season Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Yay. You know you should have Andrew swing by from time to time to check up on Faith at least
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:09 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Yay. You know you should have Andrew swing by from time to time to check up on Faith at least
LOL. I would love to have Andrew more on Faith and Angel, but he's very much a Scoobster on Buffy season 8. He's "one of them" so to speak. The Academy is sort of ... not mentioned or seen in s2, as they have a lot more pressing issues. Which unfortunately destroys the fun crossover eps; but I think with the big story I have planned, its important to keep it main character centric ... seeing as I spoilered not everyone will be back in season three, and the mains are gonna be at rock bottom by the end of it Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Let me guess. Someone in the group dies, one gets in a coma and then one goes evil?lol
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Let me guess. Someone in the group dies, one gets in a coma and then one goes evil?lol

Hmm...well actually Faith decides to sleep with Connor while the world is ending, and has another baby, that becomes this PEACE CHICK that is called JASMINE and the world suffers from ... oh wait ... that was Season Four of Angel - the most amazing storyline ever ... if the writers weren't completely BONKERS!! Sorry, I have some issues lol. Well, I'll just say that one character that everyone probably loves A LOT won't be in season three Smile Smile Its a big thing related to the storyline that will play out perfectly, so I have to stop talking about it now lol Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Well im guessing its Robin Wood that isnt in S3.lol

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Well im guessing its Robin Wood that isnt in S3.lol

Smile

Ha. Here I thought everyone would guess Riley Finn, seeing as he is the least favourited character; not mine, I enjoy writing his character. And about Robin, wouldn't that be a bit harsh? Killing the father of Faith's kid? So early on?
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Trust me. In every fanfic involving Faith he ends up dying.lol.
But not really. Maybe you can twist it so that she has to take care of the baby on her own
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Trust me. In every fanfic involving Faith he ends up dying.lol.
But not really. Maybe you can twist it so that she has to take care of the baby on her own

Well I've been a big Faith/Robin shipper. If I wasn't, he would have died in the s1 finale. Luckily I held off all character deaths. In my original ep.11 of the first season, two mains died. And I can say, one of those two is the "person not coming back" in s3 Smile Smile

Topic change....lol
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

okay. So will you have Buffy at least guest star this or next season Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:32 pm

khurd16 wrote:
okay. So will you have Buffy at least guest star this or next season Smile

There's one Buffy/Angel character that will appear on all three shows before they wrap up, which will be Drucilla. I am a big fan of hers. She's on Angel, next Wednesday, on Buffy sometime during s8, I think, I can't remember, lol. And is probably gonna show up s3 of Faith Smile Smile

I'm not sure about any others. Buffy usually appears on Faith in flashback sequences, or dreams Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm

oh okay. Well will you like tell us what happened to Drusilla over the course of three years
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 pm

khurd16 wrote:
oh okay. Well will you like tell us what happened to Drusilla over the course of three years

Next Wednesday, we'll have a bit of backstory. Her character was left a bit "unanswered" but that's why they call it a wrap up season, lol. To put all the pieces together and finish the story that was meant to be told. In Angel, I think she'll be explained more.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Good Smile.
And from the previews for S2. Spike appears in episode two i believe.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:46 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Good Smile.
And from the previews for S2. Spike appears in episode two i believe.

Fortunately ... YES! Unfortunately ... YOUR ONLY LOOKING AT FLASHBACKS. Lol. The story revolved around Robin, and his slayer mother. So that's where Spike comes in. It sort of tells the story of his mothers relationship with him, her watcher being somewhat of a father to Robin, and goes on from there. Its a very heartfelt episode...but that's next week lol Smile Smile I can't wait until tomorrow to air the first epi Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:48 pm

lol. Okay. I actually thought Spike was going to appear.lol
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 am

SPOILER SPACE FOR FAITH: Still Pregnant and Kicking
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Well Jack what can I say! It was amazing I love how the characters evolved from the events that took place last season. The good about it was that Faith is not gonna give up on KICKING ASS! While carrying a baby. The bad is that....If Faith knows she pregnant, I think she should be taking it easy and not trying to harm the baby. But thats how I feel. My favorite part had to be when Faith told Robin she was pregnant. I thought that was amazing! It was well written. Faith has really grown up since last season and that is a good thing! So far from what I see nothing needs to be improved! I would have loved to see more Jennifer! But I hope to see more of her in upcoming episodes

EPISODE RATING 9/10 A-
SEASON RATING 10/10 A- ( I can see you have a lot more stories to tell WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD!)
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 am

Brian Melanson wrote:
SPOILER SPACE FOR FAITH: Still Pregnant and Kicking
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Well Jack what can I say! It was amazing I love how the characters evolved from the events that took place last season. The good about it was that Faith is not gonna give up on KICKING ASS! While carrying a baby. The bad is that....If Faith knows she pregnant, I think she should be taking it easy and not trying to harm the baby. But thats how I feel. My favorite part had to be when Faith told Robin she was pregnant. I thought that was amazing! It was well written. Faith has really grown up since last season and that is a good thing! So far from what I see nothing needs to be improved! I would have loved to see more Jennifer! But I hope to see more of her in upcoming episodes

EPISODE RATING 9/10 A-
SEASON RATING A- ( I can see you have a lot more stories to tell WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD!)

Thanks for the review, Brian! I believe I season should have a beginning, middle and end, and during the start of the season, I wanted to show how Faith's recklessness will harm the baby. So its a learning curve for the character herself. The "taking it easy" part wasn't left out because I forgot or anything, but for only being a week or two pregnant, she's not thinking "There's a baby on the way" as much as "God how will Robin react?" About Jennifer, she's quite the mystery! You'll hear more from her later Smile Smile thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am

Well im still reading the episode.
But from wat i read so far......im enjoying it Smile
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:23 pm

HA WELL I READ THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON PREMIERE AND SO FAR IT'S AMAZING, One question though who is Michael Weatherly supposed to play is it Mark?
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 am

I have to say i love it Smile
Faith is absoultely my favorite.
Although i have to know hwy you had her tell Anthony first and Robin last?
I found the whole Oz not controlling his Wolf half pretty interesting Smile
Shannon at the end left me feeling like she didnt need to be in the episode a little bit.
And Faith's baby ends the world? Will she give up the baby....or will it turn into a Connor and Angel thing?
All in all i loved the episode Smile

EPISODE RATING: A+
SEASON RATING: A+

Last edited by khurd16 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S2 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Virtual Jossverse Series' :: Faith the Vampire Slayer :: Season Two-
Jump to: