VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S2 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Brian Melanson
khurd16
Jack Malone
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Malone
Admin

S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 am

khurd16 wrote:
I have to say i love it Smile
Faith is absoultely my favorite.
Although i have to know hwy you had her tell Anthony first and Robin last?
I found the whole Oz not controlling his Wolf half pretty interesting Smile
Shannon at the end left me feeling like she didnt need to be in the episode a little bit.
And Faith's baby ends the world? Will she give up the baby....or will it turn into a Connor and Angel thing?
All in all i loved the episode Smile

Faith and Anthony's relationship has become quite rocky; you could feel the tension between them building up and up. There was no specific reason that Anthony was informed first, but you know how you keep a secret from someone, and you usually tell you best friend or something first, not the person it concerns, it was sort of like that. Faith wasn't intentionally trying to scream "I'm Pregnant!" out allowed, but it came out in all the frustration! Jennifer being in this episode was ESSENTIAL. Short screen time, I know, but ESSENTIAL. You'll see why as the next few episodes air. I think you're trying to figure out the ending to the season already, about the baby and all that. But no, nothing that has happened in any show will happen in Faith. It is not a connor thing and will never be a connor thing Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

Well thank god cuz if u had pushed it into that sort of direction i would have been really mad.lol
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:11 am

khurd16 wrote:
Well thank god cuz if u had pushed it into that sort of direction i would have been really mad.lol

And besides, Connor was never revealed to be the cause of "the end" so to speak. He was only JUST A KID really; but with the mysterious birth, of the mother being a vampire, everyone thought it was something he was not. Then, when he came back, he was known as the DESTROYER in Quor-Toth, by the demons, so again, he had no real purpose. It was revealed in season Four that his purpose was to bring forth Jasmine; his destiny in life now, well, he doesn't have one. So, I don't understand why you got the Connor impression.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 am

idk.lol.
I just think kids of champions are just out of control.
Speaking of kids....will Buffy have one?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 am

khurd16 wrote:
idk.lol.
I just think kids of champions are just out of control.
Speaking of kids....will Buffy have one?

What do you mean "out of control". And Buffy hasn't even got a boyfriend, so how will she have any kids lol. "Uh, Xander, can you help me have a baby!!" lol.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 am

lol. What about that James guy?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 am

khurd16 wrote:
lol. What about that James guy?

They've only just met. lol. Plus, I won't be giving away spoilers that easily. Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 am

lol. Darn. So since Faith is having a baby........Will the council find out about this?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 am

khurd16 wrote:
lol. Darn. So since Faith is having a baby........Will the council find out about this?
Ooh. Definately! The council definately get involved in this season, and a lot of the next season. Them hearing about the news, is definately going to be a great episode for you fans! Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:07 am

Oh god dont tell me they are going to send assassins for the baby?lol
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm

SPOILER SPACE FOR FAITH: Unfinished Business
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OMG! I loved this! It has to be in my top FAVORITE FAITH EPISODES! I loved how Robins Father Figure comes back and shows him a new hope. This was perfect for Robin! He needed to be showen that their is a hope to be a father. Also how you showed a lot of nervousness in him! Even though Jack did not write this and Nathan did...Nathan...I love your writing I can't wait to see more! You wrote perfectly! You captured the Characters perfectly! And lastly OZ! OMG! Him in the pub scared me I was like WHAT HAPPENED TO OZ! I can't wait to see what you have planned for that guys! Faith will live forever! And the line that almost made me cry...It’s always about family, never the mission. Crying or Very sad I loved it! I can't wait!

Episode Rating: 10/10
Season Rating: 9.5/10

I can see you have a lot more planned and I hope to see more and more of this! Can't wait to read episode Three!!!!
Back to top Go down
darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Brian Melanson wrote:
SPOILER SPACE FOR FAITH: Unfinished Business
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OMG! I loved this! It has to be in my top FAVORITE FAITH EPISODES! I loved how Robins Father Figure comes back and shows him a new hope. This was perfect for Robin! He needed to be showen that their is a hope to be a father. Also how you showed a lot of nervousness in him! Even though Jack did not write this and Nathan did...Nathan...I love your writing I can't wait to see more! You wrote perfectly! You captured the Characters perfectly! And lastly OZ! OMG! Him in the pub scared me I was like WHAT HAPPENED TO OZ! I can't wait to see what you have planned for that guys! Faith will live forever! And the line that almost made me cry...It’s always about family, never the mission. Crying or Very sad I loved it! I can't wait!

Season Rating: 9.5/10

I can see you have a lot more planned and I hope to see more and more of this! Can't wait to read episode Three!!!!

Wow, this is the first episode that i have wrote for a Virtual Series. I have been planning my own series for VPN, and reading your review Brian really gives me the courage to know that i can possibly do my own show. I would be lying if i said Jack did not help with this becasue he did, becasue this is his show, but i think a good rule of thumb for any writer/producer/creator, is have a plan but make it your own, go with the flow a bit. And that is what I did with this episode. I am glad you liked Smile. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 pm

SPOILER SPACE FOR FAITH EPISODE: TAKE BACK THE NIGHT
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

All right Jack i'm going with your whole tough honest review deal, all though i'm slighty behind having complety lost track of the fact that two weeks have all ready passed keeping in mind i'm being honest and tough....

I ABSOLUBTLY LOVED THIS EPISODE!!! It could be just the fact I love the way you wrote Oz and I love Tracy's character so much, the ending was very heart breaking! every character was so well written, all though I couldnt help but Miss Vi a little bit but I totally get how she just didn't fit into the episode. the ending montage was very up lifting and I love the way you didnt include Faith in it and kept the Ozcentric element!!!

The only negative note I have is that I couldnt help but notice a few spelling mistakes and a word or two that was probably supposed to be something different.

If I could I would give this episode: 100/10 but since I can't
Season Rating 9.8/10 I think.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Well I just read Episodes 3 and 4 and let me tell you. I enjoyed both.

Episode 3 was good for me. Although some parts in it didnt make sense. Like for starters who is Dream Tracer aka Tracy? Why was she so significant? And how come Jordy was so mean? But other parts were good like the fact that OZ was particularly bad ass. I just wish he didnt have to leave. I have to know though....when is he coming back?
I also noticed something else how come faith is always getting attacked?
And how come Vi isnt around alot? I mean i know she is there for the slaying but how come we dont see her having a life?

All in all love the episode

EPISODE RATING: A-
SEASON RATING: A-
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Well I just read Episodes 3 and 4 and let me tell you. I enjoyed both.

Episode 3 was good for me. Although some parts in it didnt make sense. Like for starters who is Dream Tracer aka Tracy? Why was she so significant? And how come Jordy was so mean? But other parts were good like the fact that OZ was particularly bad ass. I just wish he didnt have to leave. I have to know though....when is he coming back?
I also noticed something else how come faith is always getting attacked?
And how come Vi isnt around alot? I mean i know she is there for the slaying but how come we dont see her having a life?

All in all love the episode

EPISODE RATING: A-
SEASON RATING: A-

The Dream Tracer was a recurring character in the first season of Faith the Vampire Slayer. She was someone from Oz's past, as was this temple. Where he went to control his abilites. Oz will be back, he is a series regular, but he won't be back for some time. Moving on, these first four episodes were very "Where are the characters now?" Vi isn't a part of that storyline because she wasn't a main in the first season. She has been seen in these first few episodes, but not as much as she will be down the line. What do you mean by, "How come Faith is always getting attacked?" Thanks for reviewing?
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm

lol. What i meant by that is like how come she kept getting knocked down?lol
Back to top Go down
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 pm

I'm about to read the episode "Big City Girl" Let me just say I'm so glad this series is back with another season, and I'm so glad that you used Shannon Doherty to play Jennifer, she's an amazing actress and Jennifer's my favorite character. Good job so far. I don't know how you're writing Angel and this at once.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 pm

xSylviaMoonx wrote:
I'm about to read the episode "Big City Girl" Let me just say I'm so glad this series is back with another season, and I'm so glad that you used Shannen Doherty to play Jennifer, she's an amazing actress and Jennifer's my favorite character. Good job so far. I don't know how you're writing Angel and this at once.

Thanks. There are always a few delays with my writing, especially when I stack them on, but I'm always writing, and I enjoy it. Jennifer has been fun to write. Originally she was going to be a main for the first season, but I thought bringing her in so early would damage the other characters' spotlight. So that idea was scrapped, and she was brought in much later, just so that I could show off the more important characters of that arc, which were definately Faith, Robin, Riley and Oz. I'm so glad you like the choice of Shannen Doherty, I really didn't sit down and think "Who should play Jennifer" when I picked her. It was not really a question, and I didn't have any doubts about whether or not she would be believeable enough to be on this virtual series. Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it! XD
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 pm

REVIEW FOR: Big City Girl

Well Jack what can I say!! I loved how you explored Jennifer's character more and why she is being chased down by the government. I also loved the Sam/Riley concept of the story it showed more on them and some of the struggles they have had. I loved how Riley had to cope with the fact on killing someone it tested if he is right for this stuff anymore. But overall I can see this as my top Faith episode! I can't wait fore next week lets hope you do amazing on that one as you did with this!!!

EPISODE RATING: 9 (A)
SEASON RATING: 9.7 (A+)
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 am

SPOLIER SPACE FOR FAITH EPISODE - JUST LIKE ME
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Well Here is my opinion of this episode I thought it was pretty good, between Jen's guilt of the way Faith turned out, Sam and Riley's marriage taking a turn for the worst, and Mark's character is quickly becoming my favorite. But again No Vi Crying or Very sad Vi was my favorite potential in Buffy and seems to have a small role or none at all in each episode so far this season. I hope she gets more sceen time not that i'll stop reading if she doesn't or anything and again as you probably all ready know I love montage's when it comes to the end of episodes and I thought this was pretty good one the way we see the pain of what each character goes through, Mark scene with him choosing to protect Faith, and of course every one loves a good old S.E.X scene

So BRAVO once again well done, I think "Take Back the Night" is still my favorite this was another good episode, just hope to see some more of Vi is all.

Episode Rating: 9 A-

And I think the season rating should be explained to me for later, cause that is still pretty lost on me.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 am

This was posted by munequita a few seconds ago: Another great episode. Please don't let Faith and Robin's baby be evil! Let their baby be special and powerful because of it's parents and I hope it's a girl. That would be super cool.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:44 am

Jack Malone wrote:
This was posted by munequita a few seconds ago: Another great episode. Please don't let Faith and Robin's baby be evil! Let their baby be special and powerful because of it's parents and I hope it's a girl. That would be super cool.

I am so glad you're back!! You used to be another great reviewer on the old forum that I loved to get your opinion of the episodes from. Thanks for coming back to this new forum and reading Faith. I'm glad you enjoyed it. There are a lot of misleads this season, so what you may think will happen, most likely will not.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 am

Wrell here is my review for episode 5

I absolutely loved this episode. I mean the fact that there is a mini faith out there doing all her past misdeeds. That is epic. Although i have to know if she was a slayer or she was just normal girl?

The cop is something else though. I think Mark is going to become an important ally for Faith. Although i think he knows more than he was letting on. I enjoyed that he helped her through this situation and was fighting Claire.

Then there came Anthony. He has been mr. Watcher for a while now and it is getting irritating. I mean i understand his job but how long is it until his secrets come out?

Robin and Jennifer's relationship is a funny one. I love how they are able to argue and make it funny at the same time. Although Jennifer moving out is good Smile

Now towards the end of the episode Claire is taken away. Will we ever see her again?

And also will that Vision come to pass? Cuz i mean if its going to happen to Angel then it could happen to Faith. And are u really going to kill Jennifer, Vi, and Faith?
Also if u kill Faith and she is brought back will another Slayer be called?

All in All LOved this episode

EPISODE RATING: A+
SEASON RATING: A+
Back to top Go down
JessieDaughtry

JessieDaughtry

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 pm

I liked your recent episode of FTVS. Sad though. I like to see how the season turns out. Very interesting!! Very Happy

I heard that you were going to do some interesting storyline for Riley. It was sad that he and Sam broke up, I almost cried.

Keep up the good work my friend!

Amanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2 Discussion Thread   S2 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S2 Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Virtual Jossverse Series' :: Faith the Vampire Slayer :: Season Two-
Jump to: