VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"There's only one thing in this world more powerful than evil. And that's us!" - Favourite BtVS Quotes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Malone
Admin

"There's only one thing in this world more powerful than evil. And that's us!" - Favourite BtVS Quotes! Empty
Post"There's only one thing in this world more powerful than evil. And that's us!" - Favourite BtVS Quotes!

Welcome to the new forum, everyone. I was hoping to open up a discussion thread on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but though a "favourite quotes" page would be even funner. So, I was just wondering what were your favourite quotes, your least favourite quotes, favourite character puns, everything!!

One of my favourite quotes is "There's only one thing in this world more powerful than evil. And that's us!" - Buffy Summers.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

"There's only one thing in this world more powerful than evil. And that's us!" - Favourite BtVS Quotes! :: Comments

My favorite quote is from the episode "Once More With Feeling" Its..

"Well, I'm not exactly quaking in my stylish yet affordable boots but there's definitely something mystical going on here. And that usually doesn't lead to hugs and puppies." - Buffy Summers

"There's only one thing in this world more powerful than evil. And that's us!" - Favourite BtVS Quotes!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VPN - We have moved! :: Discussions :: Television Discussion-
Jump to: