VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:: Angel: The Virtual Continuation - Undergoing Two Week Hiatus ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Malone
Admin

:: Angel: The Virtual Continuation - Undergoing Two Week Hiatus :: Empty
PostSubject: :: Angel: The Virtual Continuation - Undergoing Two Week Hiatus ::   :: Angel: The Virtual Continuation - Undergoing Two Week Hiatus :: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 am

:: Angel: The Virtual Continuation - Undergoing Two Week Hiatus :: AngeltheFinaleSeasonAnnouncment

It has just been announced that Angel's sixth season will be his last! Due to this exciting news, a poster was released, announcing both it, and the two week hiatus. It has been revealed that there are several storylines that coincide within a four-episode run, throughout the season, starting, and concluding; ending with a cliffhanger to bring forth the next one - and series continuer Jack Malone has decided to include this two week break between each 4 episode run, to keep the show alive for longer, and the twists and turns more shocking.

Although this is it for Angel, there is a reason for it being called "The Virtual Continuation". Trish Morgan got the latest, after hearing of this hiatus plans, and series continuer, Jack Malone, revealed some spicy news about what to expect after the conclusion to Angel's story.

"We've actually been working on a small project, that will hopefully arrive sometime after Angel, if things go as planned," he begun, "It will push the Angel saga towards a more fitting end, and will be the best thing you'll ever see revolving around the Angel saga!"

On the question of whether it will be a feature film or series, Jack had this to say, "We're stretching for more of a feature film, as a series wouldn't go as good as what we have planned. In the end it may turn out to be a three parter mini-series, so an extra three episodes of Angel-y goodness. What I can say is the sixth season ends very "Not Fade Away-ish", and we were going to do a seventh season to start from those events, and finish them off throughout an all new 22 based season final. But, a feature film, or three parter mini-series, should do the trick, without any boring fillers, and long hiatus's."

What can we expect after this first Two-Week Hiatus??

A mind blowing new story kicks off in the next four episodes of Angel Season Six; with Cordelia (Charisma Carpenter) back from the dead, even though she wasn't so "absent" when she was dead. We will see the return of Drucilla; and hear from her, and where she's been. Angel Investigations gets back on track; and a longtime running character from the series will say goodbye to their old life, as a new life begins.

Personal Notes from Jack Malone...

I know you guys all want this to come soon, but after finally coming to a decision, on whether or not I should do a seventh season, or a film, I figured this way, I could plan the film, during some of the Hiatus's, so it could come sooner rather than later, as it would absolutely SUCK to have it arrive two years or so after Season Six. So, its official, this is the last season, but not Angel's last story. The film will be the last thing I'll do with the Angel characters, and will wrap everything up nicely. Please don't get concerned on the "Survival" of this continuation, it will be returning, and its gonna be fu@#&%g awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

:: Angel: The Virtual Continuation - Undergoing Two Week Hiatus ::
Page 1 of 1