VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan Lizford

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation Empty
PostSubject: Charmed: Season 9 Continuation   Charmed: Season 9 Continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 am

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation 292lhqo

SUMMARY

Well, it’s basically an idea of what would've happened after the ultimate battle. It is set a year after the
season eight finale. Piper and Leo have since reunited and have been better than ever. Paige & Henry
have decided they would live to begin trying for children whilst Paige continues to help others as a
whitelighter and a witch since her personal destiny has yet to be discovered. Phoebe confessed her love
to Coop and decided to give their relationship a shot. Though in that year the underworld's finest began
to revert back to its greatest power and their destiny isn't over yet. I want to show that this season in my
own version could be a lot more explosive, dark and interesting. I'm going to explain a bit of it. It has been
a year and now that everything has settled down. Phoebe and Coop had recently gotten married. Leo with
the help of Paige has reclaimed magic school. Paige & Henry are trying for a baby while she holds down
charges and training to be a teacher in Magic School. Billie has since left San Francisco and returned home
to New York so she won't be returning this season, well. Darryl has returned to San Francisco because he
was bound to return someday and why not have him back, right? Hope you guys like the show.

CAST
Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
with Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
Ivan Sergei as Henry Mitchell
Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris
and Victor Webster as Coop Sanderson

CHARACTERS

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation Jsf5aw

Piper Halliwell was just a chef before magic has entered her life and when she thought she had completed her
destiny then she pulled right back in. She's eldest of 'The Charmed Ones' and proves to be the strongest of
the three with her fiery personality and caring nature towards her family. She desperately wants to have that
little girl she still thinks is possible but when she finds herself back on square one, does she turn from it?
Piper's drive to continue fighting is rooted in her desire to protect her family, especially her sons. She is
frequently portrayed as the defender of the family.

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation 53s3v4

Phoebe was always the carefree child who loved living life in the moment but when she stumbled across a
family secret, she changes her sisters’ lives. Phoebe was always the heart of the family and always was good
at her craft and took it extremely seriously. She saw it as a gift and a blessing unlike her sisters at first. All
grown up and looking to start a family, she gets sucked back in to a life she thought was over. Discovering
her own destiny along the way.

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation 1z5smzk

Paige Matthews is the youngest Halliwell and was the hidden child of Patricia and Sam. She was always a
stubborn and playful one who always saw thought of ways to have fun with her magic. After finding her
remaining sisters, she became skilled in the craft and was even given charges due to her whitelighter side.
Although she was the youngest, she embraced her ability the most and was in sync with it the most. A year
after the ultimate battle and Paige has continued to work around magic as a whitelighter. As her old life
begins to pull her back, does she like it?

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation Vyukom

Leo was originally The Charmed One's whitelighter until he fell for Piper and gave up his abilities to be with
her. Leo married and had children with her and continues to be an asset in the sister's everyday life. Leo
was taken by the angel of destiny and frozen until the ultimate battle was over. After it was over, he had
returned and everything resumed as normal. Piper and him caught up on lost time. Leo then decided to
reclaim Magic School and use it to bring back the students and help the future of magic and give them a safe
haven.

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation 24pf9ft

Henry is a mortal and works as a parole officer. He met Paige and they instantly took a liking to each other.
They have since gotten married and began to adjust to married life. Although Henry doesn't completely
understand the world of magic, he does his best to observe and make sure his love is safe and sound.
Always willing to help out and now that things seemed to have come back.

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation 350m74k

Darryl has always been a helping hand for the sisters for a number of years and when things got hairy with
Homeland Security, he thought it was best to move over to the East Coast for a little while but he has now
returned and wants to help the sisters once more. His personality has thus changed since last seen. He has
now resumed his role as Lieutenant. He has become more knowledgeable around magic and wants to know
more.

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation Wi2bgm

Coop is a cupid who has been around for centuries, helping people with love and making the best out of a
relationship but never having one himself. That was until he met Phoebe Halliwell who was sent by the
Elders to help her with her love life but it was a ploy so Phoebe would hopefully for him. Eventually it
happened and they began to date and eventually got married. Coop has always been the type to observe
and obey but now that the world of demons have come back, how will he fit in it?

RECURRING CHARACTERS

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation 15fg2o7
Tyler Michaels is a firestarter, originally wanted by the source. The Charmed Ones saved him and binded his
abilities. Now eighteen years and his abilities unbound without reason. He is portrayed a young hero, a stand
up guy with anger issues. With his reawakened abilities at his disposal, what does this mean for him?

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation 2ymbwat
Jenny was once the neighbor and stayed with her uncle Dan age 12. Now age 19 she is a student in San
Francisco. Being this sweet, innocent yet mischievous girl doesn't doesn't go down well in San Francisco but
Her run in with magic causes a shock for her old friends, what could this mean?

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation Anzy8o
Shelia is Darryl's wife and always his backbone in tough situations. She always wants the best for the
Halliwell's but worries about the consequences affecting her family. After a brief couple of years in Chicago,
the Morris' return to their home, San Francisco but with this more involved attitude, how will this affect her
relationship with the Halliwell's and her husband?

----------------------------------
SPOILERS

Quote :

General Spoilers
24/10/09 - Speculations and rumours of one of the sisters gaining a new power this season has been carefully dismissed by showrunner Megan and producers. Also Speculations over Darryl's reason for returning has got Charmed fans on the edge of their seats. We'll have to just wait and see.
16/10/09 - A Charmed Site has had an interview with ex Executive Producer Brad Kern about the continuation running without him, he has said "I am really happy for Megan who is now running Charmed Season Nine, she has great ideas and I really support this but as for me returning..no. I've got other focus' and other plans and Charmed was a great experience for me but that road has ended but i wish them luck."
12/10/09 - Controversy over possible child death scenes storyline in Charmed has sparked outrage but Megan has assured that it is supposed to play on real life matters.
03/10/09 - Charmed actress Kaley Cuoco was seen on set of Charmed but fans shouldn't get worked up since there are no definite plans of the character returning. Show runner Megan Lizford has said that "Kaley and I are discussing other arrangement for possibly returning episodes but don't get your hopes up since I don't have many plans for her to return regularly."

----------------------------------

9x01 - What Is and What Would've Been

A year on after the ultimate battle and everyone seems to have moved on. Paige has mastered being a whitelighter, Leo restarts Magic School while Piper goes back to being a chef. Returned from their honeymoon, Phoebe and Coop set sights on a baby. An old ally returns to San Francisco. Paige & Phoebe go to investigate brutal tribal murders in Golden Gate Park.

9X02 - The Faceless Being

Quinn’s, a demon & warlock hybrid with the unique ability of 'memory manipulator' who implants false memories into the Halliwell's, leading them to believe he is an old friend. Phoebe is induced to forget Coop and Piper recalls painful memories of her late sister, Prue. Paige gets recalled from her latest charge, Daniel while baby Chris sees what’s going on.

9X03 - Bloodthirsty Work.

After a bizarre of mass murders it looks like all roads lead to supernatural means. Darryl turns to the sisters to help solve the latest death of a child named Clara. The Halliwell's investigations lead them to a mortal cannibal who has enhanced speed. Does this spell the end of sister's lives? Can they defeat this cannibal?

9X04 - Into The Darkness

Jenny Gordon returns to San Francisco as a university student investigating the myth of a haunted abandoned house, but things become more frightening when she ends up witnessing demonic activity and runs into her old neighbours. Now with a Libris Demon after her, the sisters must now protect by revealing who they are, but will she expose them in her paper?

9X05 - Born as a Bad Sign

The Charmed ones come up against a powerful Ancient Devil named Leraje. Paige is abducted by Ludvak along with other hybrids in order to pool their abilities into bring back an ancient rune to destroy the earth. Elder Sandra foresees the future and has some tragic news for the sisters whilst as a reward, Phoebe receives her abilities back.

9X06 - Life on the Line

Paige reveals that the Brotherhood has been reformed and are attempting to takeover Buckland’s. Phoebe & Darryl go undercover as Buyers to reveal a demonic plot to take control of the business. Henry, Leo and Coop take matters into their own hands which makes some powerful consequences.

9X07 - The Coming

A major explosion in the woods raises the attention of Paige almost as she is drawn to him. She and Henry find Tyler Michaels unconscious and on fire in the middle of an open field.

9X08 - Shifting

The underworld seems to be gearing up as powerful old demons take their new place as the process begins to take under the sister's noses. A Grey fog possesses Leo & Henry into its evil bidding so it can be released from its prison hell.

9X09 - The Missing Call

When Piper gets a call that is seemingly from beyond the grave, she and Phoebe argue. Can the mystery voice and message really be from their sister, Prue? Or are there more sinister forces at work, trying to lead the Halliwell's into a trap?

9X10 - All Witches Lead to Salador

Salador is an Earl and Duke of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons and has four kings as his companions to command his legions. He sees possible futures and see every time that the Hallowell lineage vanquish so he sets out to send the sisters to the past where he heads to change history and vanquish them. Piper, Phoebe & Paige must use all their know to get out of this mess and make sure they don't change their past. Meanwhile Wyatt protects Leo from a demon that releases a deadly illness in the house.

9X11 - Converging the Circle

Its the night of Elements, a sacred ritual that occurs once every decade to balance the world of its natural elements. As the elements gather in Golden Gate Park, The Nephilims are a group of Fallen Angels and Moral hybrids who plan to kill the elements and take their abilities for the own use. As they disrupt the ceremony, The Charmed Ones appear does their best to protect the elements with their new found powers. Will it be enough?

9X12 - Emergency Room

a Brutal battle with The Nephilims causes Paige to seriously worry about her child's life and when she collapses, Henry rushes her to hospital. Dark magic seems to be at play as Paige slips into a coma and is on the brink of death. Can Phoebe and Piper figure out what is causing this before its too late? Tyler decides to stay around San Francisco and learn more about the magical world now that his destiny as an elemental is over.

9X13 - Unannounced Name
9X14 - Unannounced Name
9X15 - Unannounced Name
9X16 - Unannounced Name
9X17 - Unannounced Name
9X18 - Unannounced Name
9X19 - Unannounced Name
9X20 - Unannounced Name
9X21 - Unannounced Name
9X22 - Unannounced Name

UPDATES SHORTLY.
Back to top Go down
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

PostSubject: Re: Charmed: Season 9 Continuation   Charmed: Season 9 Continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm

This looks like a really amazing pitch! You definitely seem to know what you're doing. I'd love to see a continuation of Charmed, and this looks really good! I hope to read the pilot soon.
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: Charmed: Season 9 Continuation   Charmed: Season 9 Continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Still, Absolutely Wonderful! This series gets me so excited, I really can't wait for a finished pilot. I know its just gonna be amazing. Hopefully, it'll be done soon : )
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Re: Charmed: Season 9 Continuation   Charmed: Season 9 Continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 pm

HA this looks wicked cool I cant wait to read the pilot, and I love Daryle and Jenny! I can't wait to see them again!
Back to top Go down
Megan Lizford

PostSubject: Re: Charmed: Season 9 Continuation   Charmed: Season 9 Continuation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanks guys for your positive comments, im currently still writing the pilot because I want it to be perfect, im overlooking everything. I hope everything is as you expect it. Any questions, comments or suggestions is most welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed: Season 9 Continuation   Charmed: Season 9 Continuation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmed: Season 9 Continuation
Page 1 of 1