VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] Empty
PostSubject: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] Trinit12

Premise
Smallville's Lana Lang comes to a town in New York called Odyssey to begin her destiny as a hero of the people. She makes new friends and also meets up with some old ones in the midst of her journey. They will work together as a team of heroes to battle a brilliant and deadly scientist named Dr. Amanda Waller, who has been hired by Lex Luthor to do exactly one thing, eliminate his former wife, Lana Lang. In order to do just that, Dr. Waller organizes a team of meteor infected assassins codename: The Elite, to destroy Lana and her new team.

Cast

Lana Lang Portrayed by Kristen Kreuk
Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] Lana-l10
Lana Lang, Codename: Trinity is strong, independent and caring. She has always thought about others well being before her own and that comes in handy when protecting the world from evil. She comes to Odyssey, New York, looking for a new beginning and she finds exactly that. But, her new beginning doesn't go as well as she'd hoped when she discovers an old enemy wants her dead and will stop at nothing until she is.

Jake Gold Portrayed by Paul Wesley
Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] Jake-p10
Jake Gold, Codename: Kinetic, is stubborn, loyal and also an extremely determined photographer who has just received extraordinary abilities. He doesn't accept them at first but after meeting Lana Lang, his life changes forever.

Cynthia Reynolds, Portrayed by Anna Paquin
Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] Cindy-10
Cynthia (Cindy) Reynolds, Codemane: Gypsy is a runaway. She's hardcore, and intelligent but deep inside, very lonely. She comes to Odyssey for the same reasons Lana did, to start her life over, but when she is followed by problems from her old life, she'll need Lana's help in order to survive.

Pete Ross, Portrayed by Sam Jones III
Graphic Coming Soon
Pete Ross, a friend from Lana's past comes to Odyssey looking to jump start his career as an apprentice of a very popular political figure. He runs into Lana in the city of Odyssey and is surprised to see how much of a hero she's become. He soon becomes a great asset to the team.

Quentin O'Neal, Portrayed by Jamie Bamber
Graphic Coming Soon
Quentin O'Neal, has been working with Lana since she moved to Odyssey. With his technical skills and genius mind, he proves to be a valuable member of the team of heroes on more than one occasion.

Episodes

1x01-Odyssey
In this action filled series premiere of "Trinity", Lana Lang journeys to the city to Odyssey, New York in hopes of starting her life over to become a hero of the people. When she gets there, she goes to work right away as an extremely dangerous crime lord in Odyssey who has a thing for younger women finds his newest target. A seventeen year old foster child by the name of Cynthia Reynolds. But when Lana discovers she is meteor infected, she see's more potential in her than anyone else has before.

1x02-Seeing Green
Lana gets a visit from an old friend, Oliver Queen, who is in dyer need of her help. When a meteor infected woman with the ability to create severe shockwaves comes to Odyssey looking for revenge on Oliver. They will have to work together in order to save the streets of Odyssey from a dangerous enemy. Meanwhile, Sam struggles to find his place among the others on Lana's team.

1x03- The Elite
When Dr. Amanda Waller who claims to be working for Lex Luthor comes to town, Lana will have to prepare for her greatest enemy yet. Meanwhile a young man named Jake Gold comes to Lana for help when he discovers his shocking new abilities.

1x04 - Spy Eye
When Lana and Co. discover they are being watched by a member of Dr. Waller's new team of assassins, they set out to find him before he learns their weaknesses.

1x05 - De Ja Vu
Lana and her team meet an assassin sent by Dr. Waller. But when they discover that this strange assassin can bend the fabric of space and time as he sees fit, how will they ever overcome him? Meanwhile, an old friend of Lana's comes to Odyssey at the wrong time.

1x06 - Dawns Doom
Amanda Waller has come up with a way to end Lana and her team and it will destroy the entire city in the process! Lana & Co. set out on a search for the device that will wipe out the entire population of Odyssey. Will Lana be able to find & stop this ticking timebomb before her city becomes a wasteland?

The full 13 episode list will be available very soon!!!

Last edited by Chris Davis on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Well hopefully u get picked up doing this series Smile
Although will you have Oliver explain whats been happening in smallville since Lana left
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm pretty sure that he'll go through some of the most important details with her. Smile I'm currently working on the pilots storyboard and when its complete, I should have the pilot done soon after that Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am

This is very proming. And a great addition to the Smallville series. Lana Lang can definately stand on her own, with her own show and I am looking forward to the pilot XD
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:55 am

I love this. I like the idea of the code names and that Lana is fighting the good fight. Lana has a great story and she has a lot to offer. This will definately be on my shows listed if it gets picked up!
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 am

Thanks a lot! Smile The pilot is in the works and I can't wait to get it out there for people to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:58 am

- UPDATED -
Cast Change
Jack Gold - Paul Wesley
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Updated. New characters added to main cast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]   Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity [A Smallville Spinoff]
Page 1 of 1