VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men: Legends - Official S1 Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

X-Men: Legends - Official S1 Contracts Empty
PostSubject: X-Men: Legends - Official S1 Contracts   X-Men: Legends - Official S1 Contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:54 pm

X-Men: Legends - Official S1 Contracts X-men-10
- CONTRACTS -

• Milo Ventimiglia - the actor signed on for a 2 year contract, having knowledge that the network and his career as an actor will be enhanced due to this story and the character of Scott Summers. As for years to come, he believes the show will last for a quite a while. And, has stated, and I quote "X-Men Legends will definately become something amazing for the VPN".

• Hugh Jackman - having previous experience with the character, the actor signed on for a 1 year contract. Though he does believe in the show, and the characters, Jackman had this to say about his decission, "I've been playing Wolverine for a long time now, and don't know how much longer I will be continuing with it. However, I live in the moment, so I believe I will be around for years to come."

• Kathleen Roberston - the actress joined the project, having signed a 3 year contract, knowingly aware of the character's progress through this series. "As the main lead, I think it was absolutely necessary to devote myself to the show, entirely," the actress began, "And, the producers have told me that they have a lot of stories planned for the character of Jean Grey, so I can't wait!"

• Bianca Lawson - being another actress that has gained knowledge of her character's progression through the series, Lawson has signed on for a 3 year contract, and had this to say: "I love her. I just love Ororo! She's a very down to Earth kinda gal, and I can't wait to explore her character throughout the years of the show."

• Zooey Deshennel - signing on with a 1 year contract, the actress is currently unaware of her character's storyline throughout the progress of the show. "I really don't know where the producers are taking me with this character, but I know its gonna be a fun ride, so I'm there whenever they need me!"

• Patrick Stewart - signing on for the total of 3 years, the actor has been informed of several key storylines his character will come across, and is excited about doing them. "I don't think I'm in every single episode, but I do know that my character plays a key role in the series, so I'm definately sticking around," Stewart claimed.

• Brian Austin Green - having being dropped from his failing show, TTSCC, the actor signed on for a total of 2 years, believing in the show's survival. "Like a lot of the cast, I'm still unaware of what the producers have got planned for my character, and his survival, but hey, don't tell me it won't be fun punching the crap out of stuff in a metal suit, right?"

• Greg Vaughn - signing a 1 year contract for his addition to the show, the actor has confirmed he is aware of his character's storyline, but is unsure if he is willing to play him for so many years. "I am just very uncertain at this point, but, I love playing Hank, and I love being on the set with these amazing actors/actresses, and hope to stick around as best I can."

• Emma Caulfield - with her busy schedule on the hit television series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the quirky actress signed on for a total of 17 episodes. "I really love playing this character! She's so different from any other character I've ever played before! And I hope to keep coming back, and playing her!" Caulfield is a series regular for the first season, and will return as a recurring star.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net

X-Men: Legends - Official S1 Contracts
Page 1 of 1