VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Path Not Taken - Official S1 Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

The Path Not Taken - Official S1 Contracts Empty
PostSubject: The Path Not Taken - Official S1 Contracts   The Path Not Taken - Official S1 Contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 pm

- CONTRACTS -

• Nina Dobrev - having joined the project after Felicia Day's departure, the actress has signed a 1 year contract. When discussing her decision, she had this to say, "Jenny is an amazing person. She had a rough life, and managed to turn it around. At the moment, I can't wait to play the different types of emotions she continues to go through."

• Paul Walker - signing a 2 year contract, the actor had expressed his opinion of the show in a great light. "I can see this lasting for a while. The characters, including mine, have a great connection with each other, and are always changing, and developing into much stronger figures. I can't wait."

• Jessica Alba - the actress has signed a 1 year contract, due to other commitments. When questioned, she had this to say, "I love my character. I love this show. And the producers are so kind. Its true, I do have other movie commitments on the VPN, so my schedule does get in the way, which is why I didn't sign on for longer. But, if they keep calling me back, I'll be there."

• Jennifer Love Hewitt - joining the project after its 5th episode, along with co-start Reynolds, the actress has signed on for a 2 year contract. "I can see my character going places. I can see her elevating the show into new heights and depths, and can't wait to explore her thoroughly," she claimed.

• Ryan Reynolds - joining the project along with co-ster Hewitt, the actor is excited to finally blossum on the small screen, describing his time on the show to be "Truly outstanding" and "An experience worth having!". He signed on for a total of 3 years, unaware of if the producers want/need him around that long or not.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net

The Path Not Taken - Official S1 Contracts
Page 1 of 1