VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winchester - The Official S1 Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Winchester - The Official S1 Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Winchester - The Official S1 Contracts   Winchester - The Official S1 Contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:55 pm

- CONTRACT -

• Justin Hartley - signing on with a 3 year contract, the actor has great knowledge that his character will be one of the more developed, and well studied of the group. "Being the main lead is quite a challenge, and has been quite an experience. I enjoy playing this character, and would love to keep playing him for years to come. I trust the producers and am glad they trusted me with this project."

• Cameron Richardson - joining the project with a 2 year contract, the actress was quite surprised at how big it really was. "We have a great cast of people, each from separate shows, and the creativity on set just makes me feel right at home. The writers are very smart, and I love playing the character they trusted me with."

• Aaron Ashmore - "Having previously worked with Chris with his Gifted, I was forced to leave the new series of it due to personal problems. Luckily, things begun to clear up back home and I was offered this amazing role on his new show; so of course I agreed to it. I love his style of writing, and Matt's pretty darn good too!" the actor said. He has signed on for a 3 year contract.

• Jessica Stroup - when questioned about her 1 year contract signing, the actress told us, "I go with the flow. I love what has been done with this character so far, and can't wait to see what they come up with next. As for a second season, I'd love to be a part of it."

• Matt Lanter - having signed a 1 year contract like his co-star Stroup, the actor had this to say: "Due to other commitments I couldn't stay on the project for as long as the producers wanted me to. But, as for the character, I'm gonna miss him. I will also miss the cast, and hopefully I can get a job as a recurring guest star or something like that in the future."

• Sarah Carter - signing a 3 year contract, the actress told us, and I quote, "What can I say? Being an actress, and taking up a role, you want to be sure that you've made the right choice. I think I've struck gold!"

• Jensen Ackles - from his time on Supernatural, to his role on Winchester, the actor said, and I quote, "I believe that its hard to get another great job on a show, being a character that people can relate to, and/or look up to. And with this show, I think its great that I found a character so fast, and was picked out of a group of people so fast. Props to the Prods." The actor signed a 2 year deal

• Sophia Bush - signing a 3 year contract, the actress told us: "I can see this show lasting for a while, and my character becoming more and more involved with the story as it progresses. So I signed a 3 year deal and I'm proud to be a part of this!"
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net

Winchester - The Official S1 Contracts
Page 1 of 1