VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations Empty
PostSubject: CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations   CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

1x01 Every New Begining
Producers have revealed the title of the episode!

UPDATED10/18/09 Alexa Devalos does not appear in this episode

UPDATED -- A Vengefull character from Angel's past returns seeking vengence on Connor. Who would want to kill the one person our champion loves the most? Here's a hint it has something to do with somone green.

1x02 In My Time Of Dying
Title revealed by producers.

UPDATED 10/18/09SHEMAR MOORE does not appear in this episode

UPDATED 09/28/09Look for J.August Richards and Amy Acker to make an appearence in this episode.

UPDATED 09/28/09All though it was reported that, Devalos would make her first appeance in episode four it now appears she will appear at the end of "In My Time Of Dying"

UPDATED 09/02/09 -- Look for the return of another familiar face from Connor's past here's a hint her name rhymes with -- Marla.

1.03 Crossfire
Title Revealed by Producer

UPDATED10/18/09 Alexa Devalos Does not appear in this episode

UPDATED 10/01/09Cassidy Freeman of Smallville also joins as Reese's parter and by the end of the episode where left wondering if her intentions are for the greater good or if she's evil.

1.04 Freaks Like Us
Title revealed by Producers

UPDATED 10/19/09 This is the first episode in which all the series regulars appear.

MORE SEASON 1 SPOILERS

UPDATED 10/19/09She's been fighting the evil forces longer than Buffy or Xena have, Sci-Fi Veteran Gillian Anderson of X-Files will be joining the cast of Connor, all thought it has not yet been confirmed in what capasity or how many episodes she will be appearing in.

All we know so far is she will be playing someone close to at least two of the characters.

Last edited by Matthew James on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

PostSubject: Cassie Steele joins Connor   CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations Hilary-duff_dwe1

NEW!!! During negotiations with Cassie Steele who was originaly going to play Melissa, Steele decided against playing the role reason why have not yet been discovered however Hilary Duff of Gossip Girl and Lizzie McGuire will now play the role of Melissa Cavanough

Star of Degrassi: The Next Generation Cassie Steele joins the cast of Connor in a major recurring role as Melissa Cavanough

She is smart, Funny and sexy as hell. She is fiercly loyal and often lets her independant attitutue land her in hot water. She and Danny are perfect for each other, but things start to unravel for the couple when Danny's world collides with Connor's.

She will be a major recurring character with the possibility of joining the regular cast in the second season.

NEW!!! All though it was reported that Steele may be joining as a regular VPN reporter Trish Morgan, caught up with Creator of Connor Matthew James who said Steele's character Melissa may not make it past the mid-season finale.

Last edited by Matthew James on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations   CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 pm

I cant wait for this is air! Very promising! Very Happy Love the concept and I have confidence that you're gonna deliver an AWESOME series! Very Happy Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations   CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONNOR S1 Spoilers and Speculations
Page 1 of 1