VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening Empty
PostSubject: CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening   CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:17 pm

After extensive planning and conversation, Creator Of Connor Matthew James, and Adminstrators to VPN Chris Davis and Jack Malone have decided that instead of its inteaded release in January Connor will now air its Premiere Episode NOVEMBER 23rd 2009!!!

plus Creator Matthew James has decided to have a pre-screening of the highly anticipated series Thursday October 8th, the episode will be up at 8 o'clock and be down by mid-night!!! so make sure to tune in and catch the prescreening, or wait till November 23rd to catch up with VPN newest Hero.
Back to top Go down
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening   CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Well there were a few set back with putting the CONNOR PILOT up seeing how it was accidently erase from my hard drive I'm putting the episode up Saturday Night at 7:30 and the episode will be up till sunday at midnight so let me know what you all think by leaving your review...!!!
Back to top Go down

CONNOR ADVANCED RELEASE and Pre-Sreening
Page 1 of 1