VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connor - The Official S1 Contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

Connor - The Official S1 Contract Empty
PostSubject: Connor - The Official S1 Contract   Connor - The Official S1 Contract I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:13 am

- CONTRACTS -

• Vincent Kartheiser - signing on for a 3 year contract, the shows lead has been given the role of a lifetime, reprising his once known role of "Connor Riley" on Angel. He had this to say, "I was so excited when we got picked up! I'd be crazy not to go all out and dedicate everything I've got to this series. Its gonna be a wild ride!"

• Daneel Harris - joining the project with a 2 year contract, the actress is excited to see where the producers will take her character this season. She had this to say, "I love my character! She's goes through a lot of development throughout the series and I can't wait to see how far she'll be able to stick around!"

• Dustin Milligan - signing a 3 year contract, the actor told us: "I can see my character lasting for a while. At least I hope he will. There seems to be a lot of conflict with the character and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of his transition."

• Shemar Moore - signing a 1 year contract, the actor told VPN: "I'm not quite sure where my character will go this season. I haven't been filled in on many of the aspects of my character yet but I'm hoping for the best."

• Alexa Davalos - joining the project after her role on VPN's Angel, the actress signed on for a 1 year contract. "I'm playing the same character I was playing on Angel, the same old freak girl. Which I just love. Its a really intriguing role and when I heard the producers wanted me in the show, I couldn't say yes fast enough.", the actress replied.

• Alyssa Milano - coming back to the small screen, Alyssa Milano has signed up from a 3 year contract on Connor. Being a fan of the Angel series, she could wait to begin shooting on Connor and is just so happy to be a part of the show!"
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net

Connor - The Official S1 Contract
Page 1 of 1