VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charmed Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew James
Admin
Matthew James

Charmed Again Empty
PostSubject: Charmed Again   Charmed Again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Charmed Again Charme12
Matthew James brings you the long awaited prequel to Gifted set in the year 2074 "Charmed again" follows the adventures of Penny(Sophia Bush) Melinda(Erica Durance) and Young Lena(Megan Fox), When Lena moves from San-Fransico to L.A to live with Penny and Melinda in the cousins Condo the power of three is reinstated in the three cousins. Penny, Melinda and Lena must learn to work togeahter as witches and as cousins, in order to defeat a powerfull threat that is rising beneath the city of L.A, where will there destiny take them and how will there story tie into Gifted, these answers and many more lay inside Charmed Again.
"Who says Destiny can't repeat itself"

Charmed Again Melind11
(Portrayed By: Erica Durance)
MELINDA HALLIWELL is the grand daughter of Phoebe and Coop, blessed with the power of pyrokinisis, Melinda also has a nack for putting couple's togeahter...Melinda is tough as nails and seems to detest having Lena around but as the cousins further deeper into there magical odyssey Melinda will begin to see who Lena really is.

Charmed Again Penny-11
(Portrayed By: Sophia Bush)
PENNY MITCHELL is the grand daughter of Paige Matthews and Henry Mitchell, she's a young b-list actrice on her way to the top, she kind motherly and much like Piper constantantly finds herself caught between her two cousins. Penny has been blessed with the power of electokinisis.

Charmed Again Lena-p10
(Portrayed By Megan Fox)
LENA HALLIWELL young, wild and carfree Lena Halliwell couldnt be more like her great aunt Phoebe, but given her father's gift's blessed with the ability to orb and telekensis, Lena must learn to be a team player and must move past her lone wolf status in order to save her cousins and maybe the world.

Charmed Again Jake-p10
(Portrayed By Jensen Ackles)
Detevtive Jake Cyper has known the cousins there whole life having been born and raised in San-Fransico Jake moved to L.A when his grandmother became sick and never went back, soon after he joined the force and has watched the crime rate sky rocket, he becomes involved with the cousins once they start fighting evil. After which Jake becomes obsessed with exposing them.

Charmed Again Kyle-p10
(Portrayed By Kerr Smith)
Kyle Brody died in the battle against the avatars but his story did not end there the elders decided to turn Brody into a whitelighter, after the cousins are turned into the new charmed one's the elders send down Brody to be there whitelighter.
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

Charmed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed Again   Charmed Again I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm

I'm not a big fan of this, Matt. I think you have done great with bringing Kyle back, and having all that, but I think the less we know about Lena will be better for GIFTED. And seeing as you're not the writer/creator of Gifted, and will be doing this as that's running, it will be confusing to see how it matches up; and they may come off as two completely different characters. I also think the plot is too much like Charmed. At least with Gifted it was something new; and fresh. This is having the same feel to something wicca this way comes. I don't see this getting anywhere. But if you're really bent on doing this, write up some episode synopsis' for us, and I'll see if it changes my mind. But, I still think, the less we know about the GIFTED character Lena, the better that show will be. The more we know, will ruin it. That's just my opninion. XD
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

Charmed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed Again   Charmed Again I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 am

I agree with Jack. It's like your re-creating Charmed completely! With the Detective Cyper knowing the cousin their who lives brings back the whole Andy storyline. But in all it seems like Charmed Again is just an alternate verison of Charmed, it's like the cousins can't move past the status of the Original Charmed Ones. Maybe it just needs a bit of tweeting. But! I LOVE that Kyle is back, that was a great idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charmed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed Again   Charmed Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmed Again
Page 1 of 1