VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) Empty
PostSubject: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) BILLIELOGO

Three years have passed since the ultimate battle between the Halliwell sisters and the Jenkins sisters. Billie has been racked with guilt since the day she killed her older sister Cristy. Now living in Boston, Massachusetts she is attending Boston College. She has given up on witchcraft entirely. But Paige (Rose McGowan) is trying to help her back on the path. But when her personal life starts to go into hell. Its now up to her to pick her life over her destiny. Can she choose? Can she fight who she is meant to be? This is the story of the Charmed Ones prodigy, Billie

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) Billie-1
Portrayed by Kaley Cuoco
Billie was once the prodigy of the Charmed Ones. But when she betrayed them, They thought different of her. But in the process Billie had to kill her sister Cristy. Now she lives in Boston, Massachusetts and has put the magical world behind her. But we all know Billie can not control everything. Could things get out of hand when her guilt affects her powers?

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) Eliza
Portrayed by Katie Cassidy
Eliza Bentley is the girl next door. Cute, Funny, and Smart. She is Billie's Roommate but when she begins to suspect something is up with Billie she begins her investigation and could find more then what she hopes for?

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) Cam
Portrayed by Ben Mackenzie
Cam Hart is the jock of the campus. Adored by all of the girls. But he is interested in more then just girls. He is interested in our heroine Billie. Could he find the truth about her and figure her out before he could lose faith?

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) Paige-1
Portrayed by Rose McGowan
Paige was the hidden sister. Discovered after Prue was killed, she reconstituted the Power of Three. Now that she is a full time whitelighter she must protect Billie from coming dangers. But could leaving her sisters cause a bigger problem then what she thinks?

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) Darryl
Portrayed by Dorian Gregory
He was once the guy that helped the sisters get through the cases. Helped them find things out. Now he is the chief of Boston Police Department. He is the go to guy for Billie but can that last forever? Could he give up on magic forever?

Episodes until Mid Season Finale
1x01: Wicca in the City
Billie is trying to cope with the guilt of killing her sister. Paige is trying to help her through it. But a demon threatens to take one of Billie's friends life. Can she save them while trying to figure out who she is?
1x02: Times of Love
Its hard trying to have a secret identity. But when hiding it from your roommate is harder. Eliza starts to suspect that Billie is hiding something from her. Meanwhile Paige meets with the elders and gets some news.
1x03: Missing in Action
The elders want Billie and Paige to find a missing whitelighter Davis. But meanwhile Eliza and Cam must protect Boston from demon attacks.
1x04: Before the Night Ends
Billie is haunted by the ghost of her past. Cristy haunts her sleep. But when using her powers for personal gain, Could this cause Billie to lose her powers forever?
1x05: Hope in a New Form
Eliza and Billie begin to hunt down a demon that can steal souls from people. Meaning that if they get close enough. They could lose the one thing keeping them sane. Meanwhile Paige and Cam try to find Davis.
1x06: Found and Lost
Davis returns from the underworld and is assigned as Billie's Whitelighter. But could he have a darker past that could affect the future? Find out on the Mid-Season Finale of Billie

NOTES FROM THE CREATOR
. This is a series I had planned for a while. Just never got around to doing it. The pilot is currently in the works as are all of the episodes. Each season will consists of 13 Episodes. I can't wait to share everything! Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 pm

I think I'm on a virtual series pitching shootdown today, and I feel quite bad about it, but I just can't say "Wow its amazing!". From the episode guide, looks like it will tie in with Gifted, don't like that idea. I think taking a big three years later is too easy. The state we saw her in in the finale was so painful. She was upset, hurt, she just lost her sister! Doing the three years seems like "I don't want to clear that up, because it'd be too hard..." But if you're going for like flashbacks or something that will show her moving on from that, that'd be great. Again, I'm also not a fan of this one, not too fond on reading a pilot, but hey, when have I not.
Back to top Go down
Brian Melanson
Admin
Brian Melanson

PostSubject: Re: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Alight I can understand why you don't like it. But I have talked to Chris about the Davis thing. Davis has been around since the Charmed years and has been missing. So I thought I would establish that story in Billie. I always loved Billie and thought that she should have her own series. And yes I will be doing Flashbacks to show what happened in the past three years. The reason for the three years is because I wanted to show that Billie has grown since Charmed. But still needs to grow up. I hope you stick around for the pilot. It will be very original and I hope you enjoy it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

afro
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 am

Brian Melanson wrote:
Alight I can understand why you don't like it. But I have talked to Chris about the Davis thing. Davis has been around since the Charmed years and has been missing. So I thought I would establish that story in Billie. I always loved Billie and thought that she should have her own series. And yes I will be doing Flashbacks to show what happened in the past three years. The reason for the three years is because I wanted to show that Billie has grown since Charmed. But still needs to grow up. I hope you stick around for the pilot. It will be very original and I hope you enjoy it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

afro

No offense. But with Charmed, it could have BEEN reasonable to tie it in with Gifted. But with Billie. A one season character from the show, I just don't see it. It's not a good idea and Gifted has NOTHING to do with Billie Jenkins. I think ANY charmed related show that will be pitched here can't top Gifted, and its annoying how all of them try and CONNECT with Chris's concept. That is a reason why I loved Megan's virtual continuation pitch, because it was new, tied back to the roots of the show, and was pretty darn awesome. I think Billie is Billie. Gifted is Gifted. I hope I'm not coming off too harsh, but I just think you and others who pitch a charmed-related show should drop the whole Gifted thing, because that is a show of a certain time, that relies on the fact of the Halliwell Line being wiped out - and trying to match it is just too much.

But, back to the basis of it, did Billie's character not have closure with the sisters? We saw the future of Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Billie, Leo, Coop, etc. And they're story was over. So I think Billie's story is over. She had a tragic life, that ended sweetly with the sisters. A spin off about her ... I don't think I'll stick around for. But, this is my opinion. Others may like it, and that's fine. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:29 am

Why not just do a Charmed Season 9 continuation? That way, with the flashwards from the finale we can see what happened before them and how they got to that point, other then doing a spinoff. A Charmed Season 9 is what I would LOVE to see happen.

But as far as the setting for the series, I definately could see maybe a different witch or something or rather no way connected to charmed
Back to top Go down
TheVampireSlayer

TheVampireSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 am

PS. Brian, if you want to do the Charmed Season, I would LOVE to be on board with you. Just PM me!
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 am

TheVampireSlayer wrote:
Why not just do a Charmed Season 9 continuation? That way, with the flashwards from the finale we can see what happened before them and how they got to that point, other then doing a spinoff. A Charmed Season 9 is what I would LOVE to see happen.

But as far as the setting for the series, I definately could see maybe a different witch or something or rather no way connected to charmed

Brian did submit a pitch for a ninth season of Charmed, continuing the series. But we let it go. There was another member, who hasn't rejoined, that submited a different pitch, continuing Charmed, which we thought was amazing. Although, we haven't heard from them since. You can read it here, it was a great pitch.

Megan's Pitch: http://virtual-productions.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=391

Brian's Pitch (Wasn't picked up):
http://virtual-productions.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=382

That was the latest one, the previous one of his was deleted. Welcome back, by the way. Will we be seeing your Angelic Vision series? I was looking forward to it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)   Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billie (Spin off of the hit Charmed!)
Page 1 of 1