VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xSylviaMoonx

xSylviaMoonx

Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Contracts   Contracts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Official Cast Contracts

Charisma Carpenter - Carpenter's signed a 3 year contract with VPN's show, 'Fabulous Cordy.' And she explains why. "I'm really glad to be back as Cordelia. Whenever I had to play a part as someone who was similar to her, she'd be my inspiration. Three years is definitely good for me."

Scarlett Johansson - Johansson has signed a 3 year contract as well. "Back in the late 90's I would watch Buffy The Vampire slayer endlessly. Now that I'll be acting in another spin off, I'm thrilled. I'd always wanted to meet David Boreanaz!"

James Marsters - Marsters signed a 3 year contract along with most of his other co-stars. The reason why is, "I'm glad to finally play Spike again. He was definitely an interesting part to play."

Chris Olivero - Coming to the show, Chris Olivero signed a 3 year contract. "I never actually saw 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer', or 'Angel' for that matter, but when I got the part as Aaron I just had to check it out."

Brad Pitt - Coming to the show, Brad Pitt signed a 3 year contract. "I have a very busy life at the moment, between Angelina and the kids..but there's always room for acting."

Zhang Zi Yi - Signing a 3 year contract, Zhang Zi Yi was thrilled to be casted. "I really am happy to be apart of the series. Truthfully though, I had never heard of the show 'Angel' until I tried out for Trinity..."

David Boreanaz - David's signed a 4 year contract with both ATVC, and FC. Having to be in two series' at once may be difficult, but David says otherwise. "It may be a little tough to keep a handle on both shows, but I think I'll manage."

J. August Richards - Richards signed a 2 year contract. The reason why it was so short was because, "I'm at a really busy point in my life. I loved acting Gunn and all, but I just don't think I can deal with so many things going on. So I just decided to sign on for two seasons.."

Amy Acker - Amy Acker has signed a 3 year contract with the show, and all she had to say was, "After being apart from everyone for so long, it's nice to finally re-connect..And I'm not so quick to leave now that I'm back."
Back to top Go down

Contracts
Page 1 of 1