VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S8 Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Malone
Admin

S8 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 am

Discuss the Eighth Season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

OMG.....Jack I cant wait for this to start.
Your S8 is going to be better than Joss Whedon's version Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 am

khurd16 wrote:
OMG.....Jack I cant wait for this to start.
Your S8 is going to be better than Joss Whedon's version Smile

Thanks!! I hope you like it. I'm still trying to work on an airdate Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 am

Yay. Well hurry and come up with one so i can be ready for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:36 am

Stay on the forum. I'm about to post the exclusive screening up, that will only be online for 24 hours. So, you can snatch a preview before the screening is finished Smile Smile Thanks for the great comments Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:37 am

No Problem Smile. And YAY
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 am

OMG. I just have to say. I liked it.
I mean i was expecting something totally different but this just made it better.
I love how you showed the gang three months later. And also how U brought up Faith and Angel and how much trouble they are going to be in.
I especially loved that new mark on Dawn. I wonder what happens next. Oh and i also like how she punched Rachel.....very new.
And the last thing Anya coming back was amazing as well

All in All i give it a 10 Smile

Last edited by khurd16 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:19 am

khurd16 wrote:
I mean i was expec
Thanks! That was quick, lol. So I guess you'll be sticking around for the premiere of the season, then Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 am

Yup i will Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 am

khurd16 wrote:
I mean i was expecting something totally different but this just made it better.
I love how you showed the gang three months later. And also how U brought up Faith and Angel and how much trouble they are going to be in.
I especially loved that new mark on Dawn. I wonder what happens next. Oh and i also like how she punched Rachel.....very new.
And the last thing Anya coming back was amazing as well

All in All i give it a 10 Smile

Thanks! The season premiere kicks off a lot of new storylines which will develop further more throughout the season, and soon be explained in the resolution of the season. Dawn is the most mysterious character of all; especially after the essence (Danthaza) went after her, "The Most Powerful In The Room" and not Buffy, nor Willow. I just had to mention Faith in it, lol. The cool thing is, they still don't know about Oz yet. And Dawn punching Rachel was pretty much to show the audience "Hey, I'm not the whiney-ass teenager from Sunnydale, anymore! I'm Dawn Summers! You mess with me, you're going to regret it!" as she will grow up a lot faster than she wants to this season. A LOT faster. Thanks for the review! And thanks for the 10/10 mark Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 pm

The series premiere was amazing!!! I loved the way you've set the continuation up. Loved the new characters and how they interact with the original ones. Great job on the characters by the way! Just as I remembered them! Very Happy
Joss would be proud!

I cant wait until we discuss an airdate for this! Very Happy It's going to be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:23 pm

I wonder something.....will you ever do an episode of S8 or in any later season where Buffy goes to the future?
Another question that i have for you Jack.......Since S8 is concurrent with S5 of Angel will Cordelia appear, and will Giles have a conversation with Angel
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 am

khurd16 wrote:
I wonder something.....will you ever do an episode of S8 or in any later season where Buffy goes to the future?
Another question that i have for you Jack.......Since S8 is concurrent with S5 of Angel will Cordelia appear, and will Giles have a conversation with Angel

At the moment the storyline is a bit too hectic to send Buffy to the future, but you never know. About it being concurrent, yes it is. On the topic of Cordelia appearing, no, why would she? And seconldy, on Giles conversation with Angel, yes it happens, but it won't be in the season - its unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Well, hello, its Cordelia. What I meant was, will the gang find out about her death?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 am

khurd16 wrote:
Well, hello, its Cordelia. What I meant was, will the gang find out about her death?

Well Cordelia won't be making an appearance because, well, she's dead at the moment, lol. Will the gang find out about Cordelia's death; no. I think its probably not important for the gang to know that, they didn't really have a close connection with Cordy, and I doubt Angel wouldn't say anything without admitting he had feelings for her. Good question though Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 pm

So does Buffy have the decoys in S8 and will we ever meet them?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

khurd16 wrote:
So does Buffy have the decoys in S8 and will we ever meet them?

What do you mean "The Decoys"?
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:18 am

The fake Buffy that was in Rome and the one in the underground?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:20 am

khurd16 wrote:
The fake Buffy that was in Rome and the one in the underground?

Uh, thats the comics. So no, there are no decoys, nor fakes. Buffy will be in Rome with the Immortal, towards the end of the season, as she was seen in Angel Season Five; but the misinterpretations made by Angel & Spike about them being a couple, will be explained. Andrew has a reason for telling them that, which will be explored. Good question though, but I am not going off the comics.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 am

Oh okay Smile
Well I hope that she isnt going to sleep with him
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:24 am

khurd16 wrote:
Oh okay Smile
Well I hope that she isnt going to sleep with him

Buffy and the gang will most likely be in Rome with the Immortal for 2 episodes maximum. Plans are set to change, as I have not got all episodes mapped out. But I have the storyline with the Immortal already set up. There will be no relationship between the two.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:28 am

YAY. Cuz i didnt like him Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:57 pm

I also have to express some happiness about the fact that Buffy and the Immortal wont be having a relationship SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:53 pm

YAY Smile
So i wish u had used the whole Buffy Doubles idea.lol
Back to top Go down
JessieDaughtry

JessieDaughtry

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:09 pm

The season 8 storyline sounds interesting. I can't wait for the season to start Smile though it's a long wait. Wink

Keep up the good work!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S8 Discussion Thread   S8 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S8 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1