VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S1 Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Malone
Admin

S1 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 am

Discuss the very first action-packed season of X-Men Legends!!!!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:16 am

this looks good. I love the Xmen. So i know that you will do a good job with this Jack
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 pm

khurd16 wrote:
this looks good. I love the Xmen. So i know that you will do a good job with this Jack
Thanks! We hope to get the first episode done soon, I'm still working on the Teaser, and Chris is desperate to start his first act, lol. I feel bad for holding him up, lol. But it will be a good show. Chris and I have some amazing ideas for the first two seasons, and can't wait to get them on the air Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 am

Well thats good Smile
So why did u pick the cast that you picked for the X-Men
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Well thats good Smile
So why did u pick the cast that you picked for the X-Men

Well Chris and I decided right off the bat that we wanted to make the show as original and realistic as possible; and after collecting a great use of cast, we were still stuck on Wolverine and Prof.X so we decided that the movie actors made the characters their own; and were defined for those characters. So we came to the conclusion of having them as our cast Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 am

Well that is good Jack.
I cant wait for the pilot.
So how many seasons do u have planned?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 am

khurd16 wrote:
Well that is good Jack.
I cant wait for the pilot.
So how many seasons do u have planned?
So far we have about 3 seasons planned, fully! I think we begun to plan a fourth season before we slowed it down and begun to realize that we should get the pilot done now lol. We have so much fan planning this show, its really going to be one of the most memorable shows here. We have a lot of amazing characters making appearances, and some even joining the main cast. We have INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER storylines to make the seasons that more intriguing! And, an entire season based on one of the most famous storylines in the X-Men comic book history!!
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:15 am

I think i know which famous storyline you have in mind.
And if its the one i think it is then I am so going to Marry this Series. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:17 am

khurd16 wrote:
I think i know which famous storyline you have in mind.
And if its the one i think it is then I am so going to Marry this Series. Smile
Thanks! You've been really great about this show! I hope we deliver a great pilot for you to check out! You've got me excited about the show again...lol.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 am

lol. Your welcome Smile
I grew up with the Xmen as a kid so i am really excited that you are making a series for it
So in this series will you be putting other heroes in it? And will you at least do an alternate reality episode
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 am

khurd16 wrote:
lol. Your welcome Smile
I grew up with the Xmen as a kid so i am really excited that you are making a series for it
So in this series will you be putting other heroes in it? And will you at least do an alternate reality episode

Well hopefully Chris and I will open a Spoilers and Speculation page. Because we have a few Marvel icons appearing!! For this series, I've actually gone down to a local comic shop called "Graphic Action" and picked up a few comics. I've gotten Joss Whedon's "Astonishing X-Men" collection; uh "First Class vol.1", pretty much all the Ultimate X-Men comics, in the big 12 issue collections thingy-s. So we'll have a lot of stories, and more importantly, seasons! Each season will consist of 12 episodes, with one word titles.

Uhm, about the heroes, yeah we do have some heroes appearing in it. If by "heroes" you mean like marvel heroes other than the X-Men, then yes, they will be showing up. On the Alternate Reality thing - we have the Scarlet Witch coming in on a first season episode, and further information will be released about that later.
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:31 am

Oh okay. Well there is one storyline in particular that would look really good in your series.
I really cant wait for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 am

Well I haven't mentioned anything that will give away that storyline ... but I can tell you something about it. There was an episode, maybe a two-parter, done of it in the ANIMATED SERIES the actual original one. Smile Smile It was an epic story Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 am

HMMMMM.......................well I hope you have Apocalypse in your series. He was always my favorite Smile
Oh so wats the status on Metropolis?
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 am

khurd16 wrote:
HMMMMM.......................well I hope you have Apocalypse in your series. He was always my favorite Smile
Oh so wats the status on Metropolis?
Apocalypse was brought up, but no plans as of yet Smile Uhm...with everything going on, all my pitches made on the old forum are pretty much dead in the water. But, I'm still going to work on the Chronicles of Oz series. I really do want to get Metropolis done, but I've been considering a "SUPERMAN" saga, like I am doing with Batman. I've had a first movie in the making for quite some time, just haven't had time to pitch it yet.

So do you know what storyline I meant? Or what one did you think I was talking about? :S Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:47 am

I think I know which one. Its either
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:50 am

khurd16 wrote:
I think I know which one. Its either
Spoiler:
OMG! That's amazing.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 am

lol. Ur not. But that is a good storyline to do.
I like that storyline.
But i do have one question...... Will you have
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

I haven't read that yet, have been dying too tho. I love the X-Men comics, especially Joss Whedon's so far. Really compelling. I think I'll pick up that book later on down the track, but Chris hasn't mentioned it, and I haven't really heard of it a great deal, so at the moment, no. But all storylines are open for it. Chris and I are truly devoted to this show, and its gonna be awesome. Do you know any other great storylines, that I might be missing, or should pick up next time I'm at Graphic Action (comics store).
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 pm

There is the House of M. Your series can use that.
Then there is Inferno.
And then there is Decimation and Messiah Complex and Messiah War.
Trust me you can have story lines for years.lol
I also had a Xmen series in the works. It was about The New Mutants. I hope i can do it
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm

khurd16 wrote:
There is the House of M. Your series can use that.
Then there is Inferno.
And then there is Decimation and Messiah Complex and Messiah War.
Trust me you can have story lines for years.lol
I also had a Xmen series in the works. It was about The New Mutants. I hope i can do it

Maybe if you get a show here on the VPN, Chris and I will let you write an episode with us. As sort of a "thanks for surporting us" kinda thing. And you seem very informed of the characters, and storylines of the comic series. It wouldn't be right now, but down the track some time Smile Smile Smile The House of M sounds interesting.... Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Trust me. If you use it at a good point and maybe have episodes hinting to it......then it can work
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:16 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Trust me. If you use it at a good point and maybe have episodes hinting to it......then it can work

I'm going to look the storylines up on wikipedia in the morning, lol. They sound pretty darn cool!! I can't believe how many different stories of the X-Men there are Smile Smile I knew there were a lot, but I didn't know there were millions!! Smile Smile I would like to work on of them into it, especially APOCALYPSE Smile
Back to top Go down
khurd16

khurd16

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Well thats good. Im going to see if i can get my New Mutants Series working again....hopefully i still have it.lol
Back to top Go down
Jack Malone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 pm

khurd16 wrote:
Well thats good. Im going to see if i can get my New Mutants Series working again....hopefully i still have it.lol

Good luck Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S1 Discussion Thread   S1 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S1 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next