VPN - We have moved!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to http://www.vpn-tv.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Diaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis
Admin
Chris Davis

The Vampire Diaries Empty
PostThe Vampire Diaries

Hey! Have you seen the new CW! series, "The Vampire Diaries"? Well, if you have, what do you think of?
Who is your favorite character so far and what do you predict will happen in the next episodes of season 1?

I know I'm in love with this series so far. Two episodes have aired and I love it already. I wasn't to sure about TVD when I first heard about because I thought it would be similar to "Twilight" which I didn't like at all. It has some similarities but nothing major and it's still its own thing. So, that's great!!

What's my favorite character so far?
I love Bonnie! Smile She's just so interesting for some reason and I think she's gonna get even more interesting as the series progresses. I also like Damon. I think he's really cool and evil so we have 2 things in common. Razz JK

I'm horrible at predicting what will happen it t.v series' so I'll just wait and see. But you all can feel free to write what you think as a reply! Cant wait to hear your responses Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-productions.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

The Vampire Diaries :: Comments

Brian Melanson
Re: The Vampire Diaries
Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:54 pm by Brian Melanson
Well I cant WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON! My fav has to be Elena She is a very cool girl and she can take care of her self. I cant wait for the rest of the season!!! AHHHH I cant wait for Stefen to tell Elena that hes a vampire! Gonna be good!
Matthew James
Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Matthew James
Well I was rather surprised I liked the show so much, and I'm not normally one to like a show for the music but the songs they play are great and I know most of them!

Well my favorite Character probably is...Jeremy(Elana's brother) because he is so conflicted and yet heroic at the same time, you can't help but hope that he and Vicky will eventually end up togeather.
TheVampireSlayer
Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 am by TheVampireSlayer
I loved it! I never read the books but I was interested when I heard they were bringing it to tv!

I love Elena, she's awesome!

I wanna see some flashbacks!
Post  by Sponsored content

The Vampire Diaries

Page 1 of 1